List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Sabrina coming back and

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Sabrina coming back and

Started by lovesummer at 2014/08/14 06:04PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/17 07:17AM, Views: 2448, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/15 07:49AM
    Re: Is Sabrina coming back and
    2hotdogs

I am in the minority, but I have not missed her at all. Never could warm up to her. So fortunately we have FF. I too like him with Sam, but the HAND moved, so Jason will be coming back. Wonder who is playing him. Anyone heard. Also it is funny but I watch Y&R also and we have several starring hands over there. Adam & Phyllis. Now Jason-whos next.

#12   2014/08/15 08:40AM
    FBM914

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote FBM914:
    Quote sharonismygirl: I hope Patrick and Sabrina will get back together, also!
    Teresa, and Sabrina will be back on August 21st, next Thursday!

I think she's back earlier than that. I think I read that her first scene is Tuesday, Aug 19.

It may have been set to air earlier, but there have been a couple delays bc of news interruptions.

My bad.
    I just checked comings and goings on this site and her return date is indeed Thursday.

#13   2014/08/15 08:53AM
    elijahsgotit

I don't mind Sabrina coming back but I don't want her with Patrick. I want Patrick and Sam together until Jason and Robin come back..At which point, I will be Scrubs and Jasam all the way!!

I always preferred Sabrina with Carlos.

#14   2014/08/15 09:09AM
    KillerQueen

Quote elijahsgotit: I don't mind Sabrina coming back but I don't want her with Patrick. I want Patrick and Sam together until Jason and Robin come back..At which point, I will be Scrubs and Jasam all the way!!

I think Scrubs is over. I don't know if Jason and Sam will get back together IF he has indeed change then HOW has he changed. Will the change be good or bad and will Sam and Jason still be conpatable. I love Sabrina and am happy to welcome her back. I hope they don't pair her up right away but when they do Carlos is ok. Or some single guy dhe mets. I liked Sabrina and Patrick but Robin makes it too complicated...for now at lest. Down the road, who knows

#15   2014/08/15 09:14AM
    Nightmoves

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote elijahsgotit: I don't mind Sabrina coming back but I don't want her with Patrick. I want Patrick and Sam together until Jason and Robin come back..At which point, I will be Scrubs and Jasam all the way!!

I think Scrubs is over. I don't know if Jason and Sam will get back together IF he has indeed change then HOW has he changed. Will the change be good or bad and will Sam and Jason still be conpatable. I love Sabrina and am happy to welcome her back. I hope they don't pair her up right away but when they do Carlos is ok. Or some single guy dhe mets. I liked Sabrina and Patrick but Robin makes it too complicated...for now at lest. Down the road, who knows

I wouldn't mind Sabrina and Carlos, down the road, either only if she really loves and wants him.

She made it clear last year that it was over and she did not have feelings for him any longer. If those old feelings are rekindled then I would be on board, but if she is just with him because he wants her and she does not want to be alone, then no I'm not for that.

#16   2014/08/15 10:53AM
    ransomha

Me too.....

#17   2014/08/15 11:24AM
    TJM0324

I think Robin and Patrick are done, and actaully that is the best thing the writers could do for Robin's charecter, now she can come and go with out looking so terrible, and they can make her look like the sweet yound lady we all feel in love with again.

Not sure About Pat and Sam, but they may make a good couple.

I am glad Sabrina will be back and I don't care who she ends up with as long as someone as innocent as her is not hooked up with a Mob person. Save that fo the bad girls.

#18   2014/08/15 11:31AM
    ransomha

Quote TJM0324: I think Robin and Patrick are done, and actaully that is the best thing the writers could do for Robin's charecter, now she can come and go with out looking so terrible, and they can make her look like the sweet yound lady we all feel in love with again.

I am glad Sabrina will be back and I don't care who she ends up with as long as someone as innocent as her is not hooked up with a Mob person. Save that fo the bad girls.

Sabrina and Milo

#19   2014/08/15 11:46AM
    TJM0324

Quote ransomha:
    Quote TJM0324: I think Robin and Patrick are done, and actaully that is the best thing the writers could do for Robin's charecter, now she can come and go with out looking so terrible, and they can make her look like the sweet yound lady we all feel in love with again.

Sabrina and Milo

I could see her with Milo, but yesterday's show led me to believe Milo wants Felix, but maybe they just wanted us to think that, or maybe it is a way to get Felxi to lean away from Brad and Lucas. (I heard Milo is only back for a few weeks anyway)

#20   2014/08/15 02:30PM
    elijahsgotit

Honestly, I don't think Scrubs and Jasam will ever really be over. Even when they're not together, they never truly move on from each other. I feel the same way about Sonny and Carly, they may be apart and have other partners throughout the years but in the end, it's always gonna come back to the two of them. There are some soap couples that, regardless of current relationship status, are just always gonna be it for each other and I definitely think Scrubs and Jasam are two of those couples. Jmho.

Do I see them reuniting right away?? Definitely not, there's too many issues to work through but as endgame, I can't see these two couples not ending up together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/15 02:33PM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list