List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why Nik asked Britt to come home with him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Nik asked Britt to come home with him

Started by ecs7574 at 2014/08/14 01:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 06:53PM, Views: 1486, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/08/15 01:05PM
    Re: Why Nik asked Britt to come home with him
    ktmom

Did you see his face when she told him about the threesome? He looked like...I can't believe we are having this conversation.

I think Nic loves both women, but his relationship with Liz is twisted and complicated. Even with Britt's lying and scheming, it's easier emotionally for him to be with her. The same for Liz and Ric.

It's almost like self preservation on Liz and Nic's part.

#12   2014/08/15 04:32PM
    Lulublue

Quote ktmom: Did you see his face when she told him about the threesome? He looked like...I can't believe we are having this conversation.

I think Nic loves both women, but his relationship with Liz is twisted and complicated. Even with Britt's lying and scheming, it's easier emotionally for him to be with her. The same for Liz and Ric.

I agree with you somewhat. I think he loves both women as well but since Liz & Nik have the friends thing as well going on they will eventually get together just because it is more 'soapy' - twisted & complicated usually is more titillating. Lol. I liked Britt & Nik at first but not so much now. I think her games with Spencer will be her undoing down the road.

#13   2014/08/15 06:09PM
    Kushaia

Quote Lulublue:
    Quote ktmom: Did you see his face when she told him about the threesome? He looked like...I can't believe we are having this conversation.

I agree with you somewhat. I think he loves both women as well but since Liz & Nik have the friends thing as well going on they will eventually get together just because it is more 'soapy' - twisted & complicated usually is more titillating. Lol. I liked Britt & Nik at first but not so much now. I think her games with Spencer will be her undoing down the road.

There is ALOT to be said about true friends. Relationships come and go. Nick and Liz have been friends and lovers. A steady base. Britch? eh, not so much. The only constants in her life are her two sisters: Lies and Deceit.
    Not once, not twice, but over and over and over again. Ugh! Now I know all the women in PC have a past, but I am speaking of continually lying and scheming right now. Feel sorry for this chick, I really do. on the flip side Nik and Liz be patient. Ya don't even realize it yet but you got it going on.

#14   2014/08/16 06:53PM
    rosedella

Quote cotine2000:
    Quote Lulublue:
    Quote ecs7574: Has Nik cottoned on to the secret for finally getting Liz to agree to be with him?

Since their affair, she's only been willing to declare her love when he's committed to another woman. So… is Nik's decision to continue spending quality time with Britt based on a desire to keep Liz's interest?

You may be onto something. I like the slow burn of the story between Nik & Liz actually. I would like to see Liz wake the heck up and realize she wants Nik & Nik only instead of being so indecisive. I have a feeling though that we will see a Nik/Britt & Liz/Rick reunion when Rick returns. So that is why we aren't seeing Nik & Liz together right now. But down the road I can see a Nik/Liz relationship/wedding

Nooooo, I hope not, Liz and Nic relationship will eventually get off the ground and as soon as it does, Ric will be back to throw a monkey wrench in their plans, then off Liz go to be with Ric leaving Nic looking stupid as always. I want Brit to be with Nic and so does his son.

I Want Britt and Nik Together Also, O" By The way! Nik don't Only Look Stupid He Are Stupid!!! His Son Spencer Have Much More Sence!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list