List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Why Nik asked Britt to come home with him

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why Nik asked Britt to come home with him

Started by ecs7574 at 2014/08/14 01:58PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/16 06:53PM, Views: 1515, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/14 01:58PM
    Why Nik asked Britt to come home with him
    ecs7574

Has Nik cottoned on to the secret for finally getting Liz to agree to be with him?

Since their affair, she's only been willing to declare her love when he's committed to another woman. So… is Nik's decision to continue spending quality time with Britt based on a desire to keep Liz's interest?

#2   2014/08/14 02:23PM
    Re: Why Nik asked Britt to come home with him
    ktmom

I don't think so. I think he truly loves Liz the most, but it won't work out for them. The timing is always off. Their past is too complicated.

If you look at the scenes when he was in the hospital pining for her, you really remember how he feels about her. Also when she declared her love and he said that he has loved her for years. Shivers.

He probably is better off with sneaky Britt, because he doesn't have the same depth of feeling for her. It's easier with her. They are more playful and she brings out his lighter side.

#3   2014/08/14 02:41PM
    ecs7574

Quote ktmom: I don't think so. I think he truly loves Liz the most, but it won't work out for them. The timing is always off. Their past is too complicated.

If you look at the scenes when he was in the hospital pining for her, you really remember how he feels about her. Also when she declared her love and he said that he has loved her for years. Shivers.

He probably is better off with sneaky Britt, because he doesn't have the same depth of feeling for her. It's easier with her. They are more playful and she brings out his lighter side.

I remember Nik wanting Liz, and Liz not wanting HIM because of guilt. AJ, ahoy.

Except suddenly Liz wasn't guilty once Nik committed to Britt. Then the engagement was off, and Liz/Nik could definitely be together if they wanted because they were both single, but suddenly Liz chose Ric.

Now Ric is gone and Liz/Nik could be together because they're both single, but Nik isn't going for it.

I think he knows the minute he tosses Britt for Liz, she'll pull back/change her mind/chase after another man. His only shot is to keep Britt in his life so Liz has someone to passive-aggressively fight for him. That's the only time she wants him.

It's pretty pathetic on Nik's part, really.

#4   2014/08/14 05:48PM
    Lulublue

Quote ecs7574: Has Nik cottoned on to the secret for finally getting Liz to agree to be with him?

Since their affair, she's only been willing to declare her love when he's committed to another woman. So… is Nik's decision to continue spending quality time with Britt based on a desire to keep Liz's interest?

You may be onto something. I like the slow burn of the story between Nik & Liz actually. I would like to see Liz wake the heck up and realize she wants Nik & Nik only instead of being so indecisive. I have a feeling though that we will see a Nik/Britt & Liz/Rick reunion when Rick returns. So that is why we aren't seeing Nik & Liz together right now. But down the road I can see a Nik/Liz relationship/wedding

#5   2014/08/14 10:27PM
    cotine2000

Quote Lulublue:
    Quote ecs7574: Has Nik cottoned on to the secret for finally getting Liz to agree to be with him?

You may be onto something. I like the slow burn of the story between Nik & Liz actually. I would like to see Liz wake the heck up and realize she wants Nik & Nik only instead of being so indecisive. I have a feeling though that we will see a Nik/Britt & Liz/Rick reunion when Rick returns. So that is why we aren't seeing Nik & Liz together right now. But down the road I can see a Nik/Liz relationship/wedding

Nooooo, I hope not, Liz and Nic relationship will eventually get off the ground and as soon as it does, Ric will be back to throw a monkey wrench in their plans, then off Liz go to be with Ric leaving Nic looking stupid as always. I want Brit to be with Nic and so does his son.

#6   2014/08/15 05:02AM
    Lulublue

Quote cotine2000:
    Quote Lulublue:

Nooooo, I hope not, Liz and Nic relationship will eventually get off the ground and as soon as it does, Ric will be back to throw a monkey wrench in their plans, then off Liz go to be with Ric leaving Nic looking stupid as always. I want Brit to be with Nic and so does his son.

Well to each their own. I used to like Bik but now not so much. It has already been set up that Britt tricked Nik into believing his son was missing - when Nik finds that out he will go ballistic. So just depends when he finds out. Because when he does I can't see him staying with Britt. I have always liked Nik/Liz chemistry but Liz has been too wishy washy. Writers should write her more decisive. I think overall Nik loves Liz more - you can see it- Tyler is doing a great job in portraying that. Jmo

#7   2014/08/15 05:36AM
    ransomha

Nic asked her home because he's still in love with her and misses her.

#8   2014/08/15 06:54AM
    Feliciena

From their talk yesterday, I took it that Liz was basically saying it will never be the right them for them. Since I like them as friends, it suits me fine as I like her with Ric. I started liking Brit but after what she & Spencer pulled, I hope Nik finds out & kicks her out of his life. How can you do that to a parent because you are so despicable to have a certain man is beyond me.

#9   2014/08/15 07:04AM
    Nightmoves

I think it was just Nik being Nik, always the gentleman. That being said, I do think he and Britt will eventually get back together and I'd rather see that them him with Liz.

#10   2014/08/15 11:55AM
    KLeigh818

It seems that Nik is starting to get confused himself about why he asked Britt to stay with him. They speak pretty frankly to each other and pull few punches. But it stays lighthearted and feels more like a long married couple vs. two who were just engaged.
    When he she leaned in it was Nik who went for the kiss first. Hope this ends with a toss or two in bed for them. Enough of Liz - she only seems want Nik when someone else has him anyway!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list