List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly....

Started by strawberrybutterfly at 2014/08/14 12:06PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/18 02:07PM, Views: 2325, Replies: 36
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/14 12:06PM
    Carly....
    strawberrybu...

Olivia got your number girl!

#2   2014/08/14 12:08PM
    Re: Carly....
    ransomha

And Sonny has your pizza.....

#3   2014/08/14 12:22PM
    NewGHfan101

It is so idiotic to me that no one in PC could put the two and two together that Carly's relationship with Franco had something to do with the loss of Jason.

#4   2014/08/14 01:15PM
    ktmom

I guess Olivia is the new truth teller. Wow! She was spot on!

It just seems wrong for Carly to be with Franco.

#5   2014/08/14 03:33PM
    wise chick

It seems wrong for Carly to be back with Sonny, enough is enough I hope Michael find out about them. In other news I like Nina and Franco.

#6   2014/08/14 11:47PM
    bnb fan

Quote strawberrybutterfly: Olivia got your number girl!

That was so fun to watch, loved it!

#7   2014/08/15 05:39AM
    ransomha

I'm more then willing to give it another try.

Now that Olivia isn't romantically involved with Sonny, we won't see her much.

Time for Sonny to get back on the saddle.....

#8   2014/08/15 08:03AM
    princesss0919

here comes my unpopular opinion
    Sonny needs some time off he jumps from one woman to another he would not be in such a chase for Carly if Olivia had taken him back or someone else was around just seems done and re-done Carly and Franko never one of my favs seems very far fetched that she could be so forgiving and now Olivia comes up with the solution he was a replacement for Jason how convenient so Franko can go off with Nina and Carly and Sonny can be together for the 100th time - I say BORING

#9   2014/08/15 08:08AM
    Bizlet

Quote princesss0919: here comes my unpopular opinion
    Sonny needs some time off he jumps from one woman to another he would not be in such a chase for Carly if Olivia had taken him back or someone else was around just seems done and re-done Carly and Franko never one of my favs seems very far fetched that she could be so forgiving and now Olivia comes up with the solution he was a replacement for Jason how convenient so Franko can go off with Nina and Carly and Sonny can be together for the 100th time - I say BORING

I liked the other Carly's with Sonny. LW's Carly is better as his ex. IMO. I liked her with Jax, Johnny and even Franco/Todd, butt never Sonny.

#10   2014/08/15 11:51AM
    nikie

Noooo!!! No more Carly and Sonny in a relationship. I like how they co-parent and their friendship, that's it!!! Imo we have beat that dog to death haven't we?? Their not good together all they do is hurt each other and everyone else around them. I like how Carly has been all these years without Sonny. I feel that she is a strong, independent women now. Its not all about Sonny and trying to pump up his ego. Sonny need to be alone for awhile and figure out his own life and his need to jump from women to women.... please!!!!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list