List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Started by Nikismith at 2014/08/13 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 01:03AM, Views: 2979, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/08/14 11:22PM
    Re: Lucas, Brad, and Felix
    MikeLikesSoaps

Wow - I must be the minority here. I'm gay and NOT offended or disgusted by the 3 some s/l. I've known other gay men who have had 3 person relationships because all 3 liked each other and wanted to be together, and not just in a sexual way. Of course, in the end, there were always 2 of the three that wanted to be together more or one that couldn't handle the 3 person relationship and dropped out. It's like the Mormons having "sister wives" but all parties involved are men. However, I really don't think it will reach that point since it seems that Milo is going to confess his feelings for Felix and they will probably end up together and then Lucas and Brad will be together.

#32   2014/08/15 05:31AM
    ransomha

Can't see Brad or Felix wanting Lucas after the sex has been explored. He has no ambition or depth.

#33   2014/08/15 09:43AM
    ghfanfare

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Wow - I must be the minority here. I'm gay and NOT offended or disgusted by the 3 some s/l. I've known other gay men who have had 3 person relationships because all 3 liked each other and wanted to be together, and not just in a sexual way. Of course, in the end, there were always 2 of the three that wanted to be together more or one that couldn't handle the 3 person relationship and dropped out. It's like the Mormons having "sister wives" but all parties involved are men. However, I really don't think it will reach that point since it seems that Milo is going to confess his feelings for Felix and they will probably end up together and then Lucas and Brad will be together.

My problem is not with a gay story or even a threesome. It's that all three of these guys look a little too old to be acting so immature. JMO, though.

#34   2014/08/16 04:55AM
    ransomha

Where did Lucas get beer money?

#35   2014/08/16 06:24AM
    Feliciena

Quote MikeLikesSoaps: Wow - I must be the minority here. I'm gay and NOT offended or disgusted by the 3 some s/l. I've known other gay men who have had 3 person relationships because all 3 liked each other and wanted to be together, and not just in a sexual way. Of course, in the end, there were always 2 of the three that wanted to be together more or one that couldn't handle the 3 person relationship and dropped out. It's like the Mormons having "sister wives" but all parties involved are men. However, I really don't think it will reach that point since it seems that Milo is going to confess his feelings for Felix and they will probably end up together and then Lucas and Brad will be together.

Mormons don't have sister wives except for a certain sect who have been excommunicated or disowned by other Mormons. The few Mormons I know do not have multiple partners.
    Felix is too good for the other two & I hope they find him someone. I thought it was going to be Milo so it was a shocker when it was Epiphany although wasn't known to be gay.

#36   2014/08/16 08:34AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I'm glad Lucas chose Brad. They have chemistry together that neither one has with Felix. Maybe Sabrina will being back a nice man for Felix. I was really hoping Milo was going to admit his feelings were for Felix.

#37   2014/08/24 12:44AM
    RuNuts

I was a little taken back by the storyline and lucas is a bit arrogant but I wasn't really offended. I thought it was a bit races for even the soaps but we have seen the PG non threatening boring gay best friend and it's been played to death. I think Gh showed some backbone and ran with it. In a world where the most current steamy romance is a bondage book series that stayed at the top of the charts for so long it's about time they show gay men in a light other then the non threatening best friend. And as it turned out they didn't actually do it. The just wet a few appetites. I do think lucas is full of himself I still enjoy the banter. And Brad seriously steals most of the scenes he is in. .

#38   2014/08/24 01:03AM
    RuNuts

Thank you I totally agree. I used the 50 shades of grey as an example of something everyone embraced , but sister wife's same thing. I was excited to see a gay character be shown as a sexual being and not just a BFF for some straight girl storyline. Felix is boring and way to up Sabrina's butt. Of course It doesn't hurt that lucas is a sexy man but either way GH ran with an interesting storyline. Now I'm sure it will be over since he had actually picked Brad. Sad as it is I bet they will put them back burner . Any time brad is in a scene it is priceless. I have no interest in Franco , Nina and her huge gums and or Silas. Sabrina has worn out her welcome as well.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list