List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Started by Nikismith at 2014/08/13 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 01:03AM, Views: 3133, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/08/14 09:47AM
    Re: Lucas, Brad, and Felix
    ransomha

Quote Feliciena: I did like Lucas at first but he is getting to be a sleeze ball & I would add Brad to that. Felix deserves better as he is a good person. Who wouldn't want a friend like Felix?

Lucas seems to be a VERY unpopular character......

As far as who wouldn't want Felix, I wouldn't. He meddles way too much, tells your business in the streets , tries to run your life and always thinks he's right.

I like Brad and Britt's friendship way better.
    Very honest and still stay friends, faults an all.

#22   2014/08/14 10:21AM
    LadyFreakinH...

I actually thought Lucas and Brad had a lot of potential - both gay sons of mob bosses - SO INTERESTING - each of them is a little bit of a playa - which I totally don't mind! And I was intrigued by Brad's connection to the long-ago-forgotten Asian quarter. I was disappointed when that story didn't go anywhere - and I thought it should have maybe taken more for Julian to come around for it to be more interesting. Oh well.

I like Felix a lot - he's adorable and sweet - I just don't think he's great with either of these two - but I guess if you only have 3 gay characters on a soap they have to be in a love triangle...

#23   2014/08/14 10:26AM
    JaneDoe

Quote LadyFreakinHendrix: I actually thought Lucas and Brad had a lot of potential - both gay sons of mob bosses - SO INTERESTING - each of them is a little bit of a playa - which I totally don't mind! And I was intrigued by Brad's connection to the long-ago-forgotten Asian quarter. I was disappointed when that story didn't go anywhere - and I thought it should have maybe taken more for Julian to come around for it to be more interesting. Oh well.

I like Felix a lot - he's adorable and sweet - I just don't think he's great with either of these two - but I guess if you only have 3 gay characters on a soap they have to be in a love triangle...

ITA! I thought there was a lot of potential for Lucas and Brad. I guess they just couldn't figure out what to do with the other gay guy, so they had to create a triangle. I honestly wouldn't mind the triangle if it wasn't turned into something so GROSS. A threesome? Really? That's the best writing they could do for these three men? Sad and disappointing.

#24   2014/08/14 02:32PM
    taramartin

Disgusted and disappointed! I am watching a day late. If I weren't involved in the other characters and storylines I would stop watching. Lucas is a sleazy loser. I hope the gay community complains. Really sickening.

#25   2014/08/14 02:54PM
    maja

Quote taramartin: Disgusted and disappointed! I am watching a day late. If I weren't involved in the other characters and storylines I would stop watching. Lucas is a sleazy loser. I hope the gay community complains. Really sickening.

I still don't understand why the gay community should be in an uproar or protest or complain. This is a soap, not a documentary. This show has sleazy straight characters both female and male. Why should Lucas be any different? I always felt if both Felix or Brad had any sense they would leave him because he's a self-absorbed tool.I doubt that the threesome will happen at any rate, it was just RC's attempt to be controversial and get the audience to wonder if he'll actually would go there...he won't.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/14 02:57PM
    #26   2014/08/14 03:23PM
    taramartin

Quote maja:
    Quote taramartin: Disgusted and disappointed! I am watching a day late. If I weren't involved in the other characters and storylines I would stop watching. Lucas is a sleazy loser. I hope the gay community complains. Really sickening.

I still don't understand why the gay community should be in an uproar or protest or complain. This is a soap, not a documentary. This show has sleazy straight characters both female and male. Why should Lucas be any different? I always felt if both Felix or Brad had any sense they would leave him because he's a self-absorbed tool.I doubt that the threesome will happen at any rate, it was just RC's attempt to be controversial and get the audience to wonder if he'll actually would go there...he won't.

If I were gay it would bother me that the ONLY gay people being represented were acting trashy.

#27   2014/08/14 03:31PM
    mauimama

If I were gay it would bother me that the ONLY gay people being represented were acting trashy.[/quote]

ITA-- it's sickening, day after day, that the ONLY thing Lucas and Brad EVER talk about is sex sex sex--- (it was just as bad as Morgan's never ending quest for sex with both Kiwi and Ava -- he had no other purpose except to drag one of them into bed day after day!)

#28   2014/08/14 03:38PM
    maja

Quote taramartin:
    Quote maja:

If I were gay it would bother me that the ONLY gay people being represented were acting trashy.

Well, it doesn't bother me because at least the gay characters on this show are allowed to talk about and have sex lives and not be eunuchs who are only good at dispensing advice and being BFF's.I see plenty of trashy straights on this show who jump in and out of each other beds and I never really seeing anyone complaining that we (as straights) should protest or send letters.I don't see the straight characters on this as a representation of me since it's all fiction nor do I see the gay characters as representations of the gay community.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/14 03:46PM
    #29   2014/08/14 06:09PM
    fansince1981

Brad???? Lucas???? Felix?????.....a 3 some SERIousLY????? What happen to your LOVE connection???? Key word is "love"...

#30   2014/08/14 10:38PM
    cotine2000

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote Nikismith: I think Lucas has really turned out to be a sleeze. Felix is not about that kind of life. Brad maybe but a threesome is not something Felix would do. As nice as Felix was to him after he was shot for him to suggest they all have a threesome is really offensive considering how much Lucas protested to having anything to do with Brad for his involvement keeping Lulu's son away from her. Now he wants to diminish his relationship with Felix to satisfy his lustful urges. I am a gay male as well, and I find this very distasteful on Lucas part, and I think Felix should say the heck with Lucas and find him someone else. Lucas has really turned out to be unlikable this threesome scenario takes the cake please make him go away.

I agree with you, Lucas is acting like an arrogant arse. I think the attention Felix and especially Brad has been paying to him has gone to his head.
    I hope they both turn him down.

Never fear Milo is here. Lol. I hope Felix and Milo get together. That threesome s/l blow me away! I know they are not going to do Felix like that.. To put him in a threesome situation that's not Felix's style ,but being so desperate to be involved with someone, are you really going to go through with it? I'm soooo glad Milo stopped him, hopefully he can save some dignity.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list