List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Started by Nikismith at 2014/08/13 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 01:03AM, Views: 2880, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/08/13 04:00PM
    Re: Lucas, Brad, and Felix
    Feliciena

I did like Lucas at first but he is getting to be a sleeze ball & I would add Brad to that. Felix deserves better as he is a good person. Who wouldn't want a friend like Felix?

#12   2014/08/13 04:07PM
    maja

Time for lazy, sleazy Lucas to hit the road, he can take Brad with him. I hope Felix has the good common sense to let these over-sexed fools to have at it with each other.Also, really Brad you're that desperate to get back with Lucas you're willing to do a threesome with him. Just a disgusting propostition and the only one who benefits from it is loser Lucas.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/13 04:12PM
    #13   2014/08/13 04:22PM
    prussell95

Quote WaveJumper: Not only do I not like the story line but I think it is terrible misrepresentation of the gay life style that feeds the prejudices against gay people.

I agree and gays should be outrage that their lifestyle being represent in this way

#14   2014/08/13 05:56PM
    maja

Quote prussell95:
    Quote WaveJumper: Not only do I not like the story line but I think it is terrible misrepresentation of the gay life style that feeds the prejudices against gay people.

I agree and gays should be outrage that their lifestyle being represent in this way

It's a soap not a documentary. Who in the heck would take a soap as a realistic representation of anyone's lifestyle.As a heterosexual woman I don't get upset or outraged because the heterosexuals on the show bed-hop,marry over and over again, and cheat. It's not real and nothing more than entertainment so why would anyone take it seriously.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/13 05:59PM
    #15   2014/08/13 06:03PM
    CHATTERBOX22

Quote mauimama: Ladies and Gentlemen: We are pleased to announce that for the 2nd year in a row, the "Slime-bucket, scumbag, sleaziest person of the year" award goes to: LUCAS!

Runnerup in this category goes to: BRAD

Thankfully, the 3rd nominee in this category (FELIX) was eliminated by the judges for failing to meet any of the above criteria!

LOL too funny but true

#16   2014/08/13 07:01PM
    vickidink

So while we're at it why don't they have Britt, Elizabeth and Nicholas have a threesome. And then we have Carly, Franco and Nina. Or we can have Sonny, Carly and Olivia. REALLY? This threesome storyline with Brad, Lucas and Felix is disgusting.

#17   2014/08/13 08:02PM
    maja

Quote vickidink: So while we're at it why don't they have Britt, Elizabeth and Nicholas have a threesome. And then we have Carly, Franco and Nina. Or we can have Sonny, Carly and Olivia. REALLY? This threesome storyline with Brad, Lucas and Felix is disgusting.

I would rather that the gay or straights on the show not have a threesome.Since we know TPTB won't go there,it's nothing to worry about.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/08/13 08:11PM
    #18   2014/08/14 07:37AM
    cardgirl

I have to agree. All these three have been about has been about being gay and nothing else as if that is what should define them. Last time I checked people who are gay are much more than their sexual orientation. And now the introduction of having a threesome is disrespectful and distasteful and if it were three straight people, say Sam Patrick and Liz it would get censored and ripped up one side and down the other for crossing a line in daytime television. But I guess if they are gay it's all right because these men are nothing more then three horny, sleezy sex hounds who have nothing more on their minds or nothing more to contribute to the show. Hard to believe that the man who produces this show is gay and condones this storyline. He needs to watch DOOL.

#19   2014/08/14 09:22AM
    ghfanfare

Quote oltllover: It might be stereo typing but back on OLTL, Carlivati tried to tell a love story involving gay men and some fans lost their minds. maybe RC is just trying to make it lighter this time. I figure the gay head writer knows what story he wants to tell about 3 gay guys.

Yes, he did and it was a good love story, too. Much better than this ridiculous plot with these three who are acting like college frat boys.

#20   2014/08/14 09:38AM
    Insxx

I dislike this s/l and I hope would make a couple or move on. No nothing about their lifestyle and don;t want to know but, watching DOOL, Craptini should be able to come up with a better storyline.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list