List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucas, Brad, and Felix

Started by Nikismith at 2014/08/13 12:38PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/24 01:03AM, Views: 2968, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/08/13 12:38PM
    Lucas, Brad, and Felix
    Nikismith

I think Lucas has really turned out to be a sleeze. Felix is not about that kind of life. Brad maybe but a threesome is not something Felix would do. As nice as Felix was to him after he was shot for him to suggest they all have a threesome is really offensive considering how much Lucas protested to having anything to do with Brad for his involvement keeping Lulu's son away from her. Now he wants to diminish his relationship with Felix to satisfy his lustful urges. I am a gay male as well, and I find this very distasteful on Lucas part, and I think Felix should say the heck with Lucas and find him someone else. Lucas has really turned out to be unlikable this threesome scenario takes the cake please make him go away.

#2   2014/08/13 12:48PM
    Re: Lucas, Brad, and Felix
    fansince1981

;) Am I only only fool that thought Lucas wanted to DATE both Felix & Brad a 3-some never crossed mind? .... daaahhhh

#3   2014/08/13 12:53PM
    iluvtad

Quote Nikismith: I think Lucas has really turned out to be a sleeze. Felix is not about that kind of life. Brad maybe but a threesome is not something Felix would do. As nice as Felix was to him after he was shot for him to suggest they all have a threesome is really offensive considering how much Lucas protested to having anything to do with Brad for his involvement keeping Lulu's son away from her. Now he wants to diminish his relationship with Felix to satisfy his lustful urges. I am a gay male as well, and I find this very distasteful on Lucas part, and I think Felix should say the heck with Lucas and find him someone else. Lucas has really turned out to be unlikable this threesome scenario takes the cake please make him go away.

I agree with you, Lucas is acting like an arrogant arse. I think the attention Felix and especially Brad has been paying to him has gone to his head.
    I hope they both turn him down.

#4   2014/08/13 01:01PM
    mauimama

Ladies and Gentlemen: We are pleased to announce that for the 2nd year in a row, the "Slime-bucket, scumbag, sleaziest person of the year" award goes to: LUCAS!

Runnerup in this category goes to: BRAD

Thankfully, the 3rd nominee in this category (FELIX) was eliminated by the judges for failing to meet any of the above criteria!

#5   2014/08/13 01:08PM
    FBM914

Beg to differ.
    Felix has been whitewashed to almost Disneyesque Sabrina status before Sabrina morphed from early twentysomething innocent into "Lotsa Sex" 27 year old Carlos partner.

Felix, as introduced had major HOTS for Dante, Todd, Steve and Milo and was more than willing to "sample" them any which way, relationship or not.

Felix also lost his breath and was fighting back the vapors when Carlos first showed up at his and Sabrina's door

#6   2014/08/13 01:17PM
    oltllover

I am still trying to figure out how Lucas can win this "award" for the second" year in a row when he has only been on the show 6 months.

#7   2014/08/13 01:43PM
    WaveJumper

Not only do I not like the story line but I think it is terrible misrepresentation of the gay life style that feeds the prejudices against gay people.

#8   2014/08/13 02:51PM
    Nikismith

Quote FBM914: Beg to differ.
    Felix has been whitewashed to almost Disneyesque Sabrina status before Sabrina morphed from early twentysomething innocent into "Lotsa Sex" 27 year old Carlos partner.

Felix, as introduced had major HOTS for Dante, Todd, Steve and Milo and was more than willing to "sample" them any which way, relationship or not.

Felix also lost his breath and was fighting back the vapors when Carlos first showed up at his and Sabrina's door

I am not saying Felix is a saint however my point is mainly is that Lucas's bizarre change of heart makes no sense and its hypocritical. He became enraged when he jumped to the wrong conclusions about Brad and Felix and he banished them from his presence. Now he wants to have a threesome with them. He is a jerk and I do not recall Felix being interested in anyone but Milo and even with that he only wanted to be with Milo. Lucas knows Felix is into him and really likes him, and Felix has a more relationship oriented mindset. Lucas is being a arse that is my point.

#9   2014/08/13 02:54PM
    Nikismith

Quote WaveJumper: Not only do I not like the story line but I think it is terrible misrepresentation of the gay life style that feeds the prejudices against gay people.

Yes it does it just perpetuates the stereotype about gay men and I though the character of Lucas was going to be different.

#10   2014/08/13 03:41PM
    oltllover

It might be stereo typing but back on OLTL, Carlivati tried to tell a love story involving gay men and some fans lost their minds. maybe RC is just trying to make it lighter this time. I figure the gay head writer knows what story he wants to tell about 3 gay guys.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list