List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Laura Spencer

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Laura Spencer

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2006/11/06 11:08AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 04:55AM, Views: 385, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/06 11:08AM
    Laura Spencer
    sweetcheeks2146

Ok. i love laura i wish that she would stay. if its bc of her family then they should just move w her so she can do the show. ifs its bc there is no room for her then i can think of at least 5 ppl to boot instead of laura. You see the show was getting old for me i mean with the same long drawn out s/n ( think alexis- sam, alexis- cancer, Jason-sam, the whole mob thing) well i know thats what makes the show but come on switch it up a little bit.lol well ever since i heard Genie Francis was coming back i was so excited to watch which is a big difference than before and im a die hard gh fan.. My point is Guza should do whatever it takes to keep GF around. so many ppl dont want her to go itll be like the firest time she left over again. it will break loyal fans hearts to see her go. in my opinion if they were going to bring her back to take her away then they should have never got our hopes up.. so what do u guys think?

#2   2006/11/06 11:21AM
    Re: Laura Spencer
    Rebel030304

i totally agree if they are just gonna take her again she should have never come back! and i'm with you on the boring thing i like to see everyone regular but Sam Jason Alexis Ric they seem to be taking over i like to see them just not all day every day, But Laura is back (atleast for a while) so that will switch things up a bit and i am greatful!

#3   2006/11/06 04:59PM
    toorobbin

Exactly,

I'm sooo tired of the mob and Alexis.

I want more Tracy and Robert.

#4   2006/11/07 04:55AM
    ghgal84

Guza will never learn, he only knows how to write about the mob and his certain characters, I bet Finola and Tristian are rarely seen, and now Laura, if he thinks this satisfied us, he's crazy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list