List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Tracy Needs Some Friends

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tracy Needs Some Friends

Started by hesaidwhat at 2014/07/30 03:14PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 07:45PM, Views: 169, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/07/30 03:14PM
    Tracy Needs Some Friends
    hesaidwhat

Outside of talking to invisible Fluke on the phone and being the lone solidly Quartermaine (I say solidly because Ned and Michael are do-gooders to a fault. Skye has no problem getting dirty but is off show and they refuse to recast Dillion and Monica real storylines)left, Tracy needs friends to hang out with. I say way not have them be the socialites of Port Charles. Here's my vote:

-Madeline Reeves (Donna Mills): Nina's mother who accidently put her own daughter in a coma and has been trying to steal her inheritance.

-Suzanne Stanwyck (Adrienne Barbeau): Wife of international crime lord "The Balkin" a.k.a Theo Hoffman,Esq. Who she killed to protect long-lost grandson. But she also ran an international charity.

-New Character (Lesley-Anne Down most recently played Jacqueline Marone on The Bold & The Beautiful): Who can be the unfulfilled, alcoholic wife of doctor at a hospital who has a thing for younger men and controlling her adult children's lives.

#2   2014/07/30 04:53PM
    Re: Tracy Needs Some Friends
    TJM0324

She does need friends, or more family around.

#3   2014/07/30 07:45PM
    Re: Tracy Needs Some Friends
    trhook

I think that she needs to be friends with carly, that would be a different twist, and no one would ever imagine that could happen....it could be worked in somehow

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list