List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: characters who GH needs to get rid of

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

characters who GH needs to get rid of

Started by Nikismith at 2014/07/30 02:12PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/30 05:21PM, Views: 745, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/30 02:12PM
    characters who GH needs to get rid of no bashing
    Nikismith

Olivia, sorry guys she does not have a real story line anymore now that she is no longer with Sonny she needs to go seriously.

Alice Gunderson, not to be mean but they should let her go to that big wrestling ring in the sky. Yes she is loved but her character has no purpose nor is she a main character and this heart transplant thing is dragging on way to long say goodbye and lets move along.

Ned Ashton why is he even back? He has not a good story since his Lois days Ned can go.

Kiki, oh god for obvious reasons that need not to be mentioned.

Franco, I am just not buying this reformed Franco crap. I wish RH could have remained Todd Manning instead of Franco darn that crap with abc and prospect park.

Levi, I really have developed a strong dislike for this character seriously. He is so annoying and obviously evil and demented.

Maxie,Sorry I am not liking this naive Maxie. The old Maxie would have eaten Levi alive. However she is allowing him to take advantage of her and manipulate her bye bye Maxie and truthfully I did not miss her when she was gone.

On a side note please do not bring back Jason I was so relieved when he was killed off. I want the show to remain focused around the hospital. I do not want this turned into the sonny/jason show aagin. Sonny is actually better without Jason sorry its how I feel.

Rosalie, she tries to hard and she lacks originality.

Lucas, he needs to go back to wherever he came from he is mean, and very judgmental. Plus he really has no real story line. He can take Brad, and Felix with him their stories are dragging out to long and to me it makes no sense logically why Lucas thinks men he is not in a one on one relationship with should be loyal to him. The whole story line sucks go away.

Title edited. Only admins can sanction threads as no bashing. All comments are welcome. There is no need to exclude anyone from a discussion. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/30 06:45PM
    #2   2014/07/30 02:29PM
    Re: characters who GH needs to get rid of no bashing
    ransomha

The Jerome family have over stayed their welcome.
    WRAP IT UP......

#3   2014/07/30 02:40PM
    hesaidwhat

Quote Nikismith: Olivia, sorry guys she does not have a real story line anymore now that she is no longer with Sonny she needs to go seriously.

Alice Gunderson, not to be mean but they should let her go to that big wrestling ring in the sky. Yes she is loved but her character has no purpose nor is she a main character and this heart transplant thing is dragging on way to long say goodbye and lets move along.

Ned Ashton why is he even back? He has not a good story since his Lois days Ned can go.

Kiki, oh god for obvious reasons that need not to be mentioned.

Franco, I am just not buying this reformed Franco crap. I wish RH could have remained Todd Manning instead of Franco darn that crap with abc and prospect park.

Levi, I really have developed a strong dislike for this character seriously. He is so annoying and obviously evil and demented.

Maxie,Sorry I am not liking this naive Maxie. The old Maxie would have eaten Levi alive. However she is allowing him to take advantage of her and manipulate her bye bye Maxie and truthfully I did not miss her when she was gone.

On a side note please do not bring back Jason I was so relieved when he was killed off. I want the show to remain focused around the hospital. I do not want this turned into the sonny/jason show aagin. Sonny is actually better without Jason sorry its how I feel.

Rosalie, she tries to hard and she lacks originality.

Lucas, he needs to go back to wherever he came from he is mean, and very judgmental. Plus he really has no real story line. He can take Brad, and Felix with him their stories are dragging out to long and to me it makes no sense logically why Lucas thinks men he is not in a one on one relationship with should be loyal to him. The whole story line sucks go away.

Nikismith I love this post!

Levi is Spinelli 2.0 instead of cyber/tech he's environmental and yet he's not loveable like Spinelli.

Unless they are going to do a solid working class family like old school soap operas where the housekeeper is having an affair with a wealthy employer or the housekeeper's son/daughter with the wealthy family's son/daughter spending this much attention on characters like Alice is pointless (where did this connection between Alice and the Corinthos boys come from all of a sudden?)

I am thrilled they stop doing those "visions" Olivia used to have but lets be honest even with Steven Lars she didn't have a solid storyline. In my opinion, she hasn't had a good storyline since she yelled out "He's your son!" when Sonny shot Dante.

Franco is a serial killer, Franco is Quartermaine, Franco had a brain tumor, Franco is now Heather and Scott's son. The character of Franco has been DOA since inception. Give Roger Howarth something he can sink his teeth into and please stop directing him to play everything like Todd Manning.

If they bring Jason back can he not be the brooding hitman? Can he despise Sonny and the mob and want nothing to do with him and instead decide to take his rightful place as a Quartermaine running ELQ (secretly trying to dismantle Sonny's legal businesses as a way to take him down for revenge.

I think there is hope for the Kiki character if they give her a friend (Sabrina or Maxie) and maybe a job to provide depth to her character.

I have NEVER like the character of Felix he was always in other people's business and it annoyed me. He needs to go.

Lucas and Brad can stay. Here's the thing though... they need storylines in addition to them dating. Lucas is legally and socially a Spencer but biologically a Jerome. It is time he meets his aunt Ava and cousin Kiki. I can just see him and Carly have dinner at the Metro Court and in saunters Ava... Fireworks! Also, isn't he a doctor? I thought he was in med school in Seattle. Patrick was "fired" hire him (though he will be nowhere near Patrick in expertise but there's a storyline right there)

#4   2014/07/30 02:47PM
    hesaidwhat

Quote ransomha: The Jerome family have over stayed their welcome.
    WRAP IT UP......

I would have to disagree. The Jeromes have given GH life. I love Sonny but the writers have been lazy with his character for awhile now. He's such a peaceful law-abiding mobster. If he doesn't sell drugs what does he do? The Jeromes have brought Ava (Faith Roscoe 2.0) and his a nod to history with Julian vs Anna and Duke and Lucas being adopted and provided a long-lost father to Sam. Also he is given powerhouse Nancy Lee Grahn the opportunity to ACT (something writers haven't allowed her Maurice Bernard or Jane Elliot to do for a while now) I love what the Jeromes add. Plus You have Julian and Ava, their enforcer Carlos (in prison) and this mysterious boss. Sonny won't let his kids join the mob and has no siblings. Shawn seems like per diem mobster lol.

#5   2014/07/30 02:49PM
    ransomha

Quote hesaidwhat:
    WRAP IT UP......

I would have to disagree. The Jeromes have given GH life. I love Sonny but the writers have been lazy with his character for awhile now. He's such a peaceful law-abiding mobster. If he doesn't sell drugs what does he do? The Jeromes have brought Ava (Faith Roscoe 2.0) and his a nod to history with Julian vs Anna and Duke and Lucas being adopted and provided a long-lost father to Sam. Also he is given powerhouse Nancy Lee Grahn the opportunity to ACT (something writers haven't allowed her Maurice Bernard or Jane Elliot to do for a while now) I love what the Jeromes add. Plus You have Julian and Ava, their enforcer Carlos (in prison) and this mysterious boss. Sonny won't let his kids join the mob and has no siblings. Shawn seems like per diem mobster lol.

Like Faith, the Balkin and Mr. Smith, the s/l is played out. Time to hit the road.

#6   2014/07/30 03:01PM
    hesaidwhat

Quote ransomha:
    Quote hesaidwhat:
    WRAP IT UP......

Like Faith, the Balkin and Mr. Smith, the s/l is played out. Time to hit the road.

I love the Balkin/Theo Hoffman too! He was an attorney/underworld figure and his wife Suzanne Stanwyck cutting his throat was so classic! These were excellent actors and who were older and if allowed to stay on show longer could have interacted with other characters (like I could so see Suzanne (Adrienne Barbeau)being friends with Tracy and enemies with Anna.

#7   2014/07/30 03:04PM
    ransomha

Quote hesaidwhat:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote hesaidwhat:
    WRAP IT UP......

I love the Balkin/Theo Hoffman too! He was an attorney/underworld figure and his wife Suzanne Stanwyck cutting his throat was so classic! These were excellent actors and who were older and if allowed to stay on show longer could have interacted with other characters (like I could so see Suzanne (Adrienne Barbeau)being friends with Tracy and enemies with Anna.

IMO, the Balkin was Sonny's most interesting foe. He was smart, and calculating . But, these s/l's should only stay on for a limited amount of time then bring on the next one to " take down Sonny".

#8   2014/07/30 03:08PM
    ghfanfare

Quote hesaidwhat: The Jeromes have given GH life. I love Sonny but the writers have been lazy with his character for awhile now. He's such a peaceful law-abiding mobster. If he doesn't sell drugs what does he do?

IA. Without the Jeromes, Sonny doesn't have a story.

#9   2014/07/30 03:18PM
    ghfanfare

Quote Nikismith: On a side note please do not bring back Jason I was so relieved when he was killed off. I want the show to remain focused around the hospital. I do not want this turned into the sonny/jason show aagin. Sonny is actually better without Jason sorry its how I feel.

I was also glad to see the demise of Jason and have no wish to see the Sonny/Carly/Jason show resumed. Since it looks like they may bring him back, I am really hoping they write him differently this time.

And I like the focus more on the hospital as well.

#10   2014/07/30 04:02PM
    maja

Levi needs to go back where he came from if he wants he can take Maxie with him. Though he's not there I hate the thought of Luke or Fluke coming back. Ava is a one note horribly written character.Franco was a mistake from the get. I like RH,but the writers didn't do him any favors putting him in this role.Kiki is just a bore and has no chemistry with Michael.Sorry to say, but Lucas is pointless. I had high hopes for when he first appeared, but this triangle or whatever tptb want to call it between Felix, Brad, and he is juvenile and stupid.That's it for now. Oh, and the whole mafia storyline needs to just go.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/30 04:06PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list