List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny

Started by Soccergal99 at 2014/07/29 12:19PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/31 05:53AM, Views: 872, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2014/07/29 04:18PM
    Re: Sonny
    TJM0324

Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote portcharles1: If they do end up in bed together it will probably due to Franco.

Woman can't resist Sonny.
    He's got that MAGIC .......

WHAT1111111111111111111 lol you got to be kidding. sonny is a womanizer, but that is sonny's character, got to love him for it

He doesn't have to lift a finger, the woman flock to him and then never get over him.

That certianly seems to be true. I like Sonny, but I don't see what makes him quite so unforgetable to women.

#12   2014/07/29 05:08PM
    ransomha

Quote TJM0324:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote portcharles1: If they do end up in bed together it will probably due to Franco.

WHAT1111111111111111111 lol you got to be kidding. sonny is a womanizer, but that is sonny's character, got to love him for it

He doesn't have to lift a finger, the woman flock to him and then never get over him.

That certianly seems to be true. I like Sonny, but I don't see what makes him quite so unforgetable to women.

I guess he must be GREAT in bed, he's very handsome. He's very rich, very powerful.
    Has an Island, his own plane.
    Loves his kids.
    Unlimited coffee
    Buys jewelry and dresses for his dates.
    Not too shabby.....

#13   2014/07/29 08:51PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote TJM0324:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:

I guess he must be GREAT in bed, he's very handsome. He's very rich, very powerful.
    Loves his kids.
    Unlimited coffee
    Not too shabby.....

NOTHING shabby about Sonny FOR SURE

#14   2014/07/30 04:32AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote TJM0324:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:

Loves his kids.
    Unlimited coffee
    Not too shabby.....

NOTHING shabby about Sonny FOR SURE

Interestingly , some woman seem to prefer the homeless guy, 50 plus years old still mooching off his sister. The guy that pushes coke and heroin without even knowing what he's selling to kids. The guy that's into the mob because he was broke and now can't get out. The guy making a fool of his girlfriend and risking the lives of his family. The guy that won't bank his marrow for his grandson. That guy? Different strokes I guess......

#15   2014/07/30 11:28AM
    moralna

Quote ransomha:
    Quote TJM0324:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:

Loves his kids.
    Unlimited coffee
    Not too shabby.....

The guy that gets his women killed

#16   2014/07/30 11:35AM
    ransomha

Quote moralna:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote TJM0324:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:

Loves his kids.
    Unlimited coffee
    Not too shabby.....

This isn't about Julian, who's whole family almost went up in smoke yesterday.....

#17   2014/07/30 11:53AM
    moralna

Quote ransomha:
    Quote moralna:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote TJM0324:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:

Loves his kids.
    Unlimited coffee
    Not too shabby.....

This isn't about Julian, who's whole family almost went up in smoke yesterday.....

You are correct, it's not about Julian. It's about Sonny - who's pregnant wife - another woman that could not stay away from him - did got herself and her unborn child blown up in a car.

#18   2014/07/30 11:54AM
    moralna

sorry for the poor grammer - got herself and her unborn child . . . .

#19   2014/07/30 11:55AM
    moralna

and the poor spelling -- grammar

#20   2014/07/30 12:03PM
    ransomha

Quote moralna:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote moralna:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote TJM0324:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote texas beauty:
    Quote ransomha:

Loves his kids.
    Unlimited coffee
    Not too shabby.....

You are correct, it's not about Julian. It's about Sonny - who's pregnant wife - another woman that could not stay away from him - did got herself and her unborn child blown up in a car.

Her father is the one that set the bomb. Sonny had NOTHING to do with it......

Lilly's dad killed her and his own grandchild. Not Sonny's fault what so ever....

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list