List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Do you think anyone was hurt in the explosion? Who

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Do you think anyone was hurt in the explosion? Who

Started by Jeanine5 at 2014/07/29 04:26AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 05:24PM, Views: 1164, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/29 04:26AM
    Do you think anyone was hurt in the explosion? Who
    Jeanine5

That was a pretty big explosion. I hope the baby wasn't hurt. No more hurting kids!!!

#2   2014/07/29 05:59AM
    Re: Do you think anyone was hurt in the explosion? Who
    oltllover

Quote Jeanine5: That was a pretty big explosion. I hope the baby wasn't hurt. No more hurting kids!!!

I don't think so because like you said there has been enough hospital stuff and dying stuff.

#3   2014/07/29 06:05AM
    JaneDoe

I really don't think anyone was hurt... or at least not seriously so. I think it was a small explosive meant to send a warning to Julian to stay in line.

I get why people may not like Julian, but what I don't get is why there is so much blame laid solely on his shoulders and not on the ones who are controlling him with his family's safety. He made a BAD choice in aligning himself with FLuke, but things have changed for him and he's made it clear he wants something different. He wants his family. He's FINALLY found something he cares more about than his father's lifestyle, but he's being threatened to do someone else's dirty work. His son has already been shot for trying to get out and now he'll soon learn that Alexis and his family were targeted again because he defied his boss's main man. He can't win and from his past.... he knows what happens to those who turn people in. He's stuck in an AWFUL place and I can only hope that when the smoke clears, those who love him now will truly hear the truth and will forgive him his transgressions.

#4   2014/07/29 06:11AM
    Jeanine5

I'm sure with time they will forgive him. Right now I think he's going to go after Mickey and Fluke with a vengeance.

#5   2014/07/29 06:21AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Jeanine5: I'm sure with time they will forgive him. Right now I think he's going to go after Mickey and Fluke with a vengeance.

I agree! I can't wait to see it.

#6   2014/07/29 06:24AM
    oltllover

Yes he will go after Mickey for sure and I wonder if Julian and Jordan will start working together since it seems like Mickey is on to Jordan. I know TG is out so maybe Julian will finally tell Jordan who he is and they can work together to save themselves and their families.

#7   2014/07/29 06:25AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: Yes he will go after Mickey for sure and I wonder if Julian and Jordan will start working together since it seems like Mickey is on to Jordan. I know TG is out so maybe Julian will finally tell Jordan who he is and they can work together to save themselves and their families.

That sounds like a great plan to me!

#8   2014/07/29 06:31AM
    Jeanine5

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover: Yes he will go after Mickey for sure and I wonder if Julian and Jordan will start working together since it seems like Mickey is on to Jordan. I know TG is out so maybe Julian will finally tell Jordan who he is and they can work together to save themselves and their families.

Sounds great to me too. You don't think he'll enlist Sonny's help, do you? I would hate that.

#9   2014/07/29 06:37AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Jeanine5:
    Quote JaneDoe:

Sounds great to me too. You don't think he'll enlist Sonny's help, do you? I would hate that.

I certainly hope not!

#10   2014/07/29 06:45AM
    Nightmoves

I'm guessing that no one was hurt, but the house will have extensive damage. Alexis/Molly will have to stay somewhere else.

A big NO to Julian working with Sonny EVER

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list