List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Nina scratching Ava off her list

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nina scratching Ava off her list

Started by pineapplegirl at 2014/07/26 04:13PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/13 08:30AM, Views: 1147, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/26 04:13PM
    Nina scratching Ava off her list
    pineapplegirl

I have an idea how this will pan out...Nina will corner Ava and go off on her stealing 'her Si' which caused every event to go in motion to her coma. She will threaten her life saying why should she have a baby when she lost hers. Ava will try and save herself by telling Nina she never lost her baby, that her mother gave Kiki to her when she delivered while in her coma. Her mom figured if Ava came back into Silas' life with his 'long lost ' daughter he would never want Nina.

#2   2014/07/26 05:46PM
    Re: Nina scratching Ava off her list
    i need to ge...

Does anyone know if Nina knows about Ava's pregnancy??? Not that I'm pro miscarriage or baby killing but it seams like a baby for a baby is coming... On the up side if Nina does something pregnancy related to Ava, her ties to the Corinthos family will be cut...

I will not be surprised if Nina is Kiki's mother instead of Ava... We'll just have to see...

#3   2014/07/26 06:48PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote i need to get a life: Does anyone know if Nina knows about Ava's pregnancy??? Not that I'm pro miscarriage or baby killing but it seams like a baby for a baby is coming... On the up side if Nina does something pregnancy related to Ava, her ties to the Corinthos family will be cut...

I will not be surprised if Nina is Kiki's mother instead of Ava... We'll just have to see...

I for one do not want to see yet another baby die. If TPTB have no use for the babies why even write them in. At least they didn't kill off little Georgie but it remains to be seen if she will ever know her mother.

#4   2014/07/27 07:36AM
    Sammyjay bird

I agree 100%....The killing off of children for a shows s/ l is just poor judgement on the writers part. Children are a gift to us all, cherish them.
    Even Ava can be a vessel for good....perhaps he or she, changes Ava in good way, bringing out her good side, if she has one? Just saying anything is possible.

#5   2014/07/27 09:54AM
    i need to ge...

I know we're all sensitive because of baby Gabe (very sad indeed & not very tactful) but i think Almost every woman in PC has had at least one miscarriage (maybe I'm exaggerating) My point is... I will be surprised if Ava's baby makes it to term... Again... Not because i want that to happen but just because it seams to happen regularly... If it does turn
    out that this Jerome/Corinthos baby arrives happy & healthy i promise i will eat my words

#6   2014/07/27 10:58AM
    Bizlet

Quote i need to get a life: I know we're all sensitive because of baby Gabe (very sad indeed & not very tactful) but i think Almost every woman in PC has had at least one miscarriage (maybe I'm exaggerating) My point is... I will be surprised if Ava's baby makes it to term... Again... Not because i want that to happen but just because it seams to happen regularly... If it does turn
    out that this Jerome/Corinthos baby arrives happy & healthy i promise i will eat my words

I will be shocked if Ava gives birth. I think Julian is protecting her now, but she is under fire from Fluke and Nina who may not realize how important Sonny's children are to him.

#7   2014/07/27 11:51AM
    Sammyjay bird

Blizet, You are so right! Sonny is a lot of things, but one thing is certain, he loves his children and will do anything to protect them!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/27 11:53AM
    #8   2014/07/28 06:36AM
    grannypgh

I kind of agree with you, but my scenario would include poor, wheel-chair bound Nina getting Ava into a hospital stairwell, with Nina verbally attacking Ava because of her affair with Silas, and the lost of her baby. Then Nina would catch Ava off guard by jumping up out of the chair & push Ms. Jerome down the stairs. Ava's last words might be, "Kiki is your daughter." And of course, Sonny would be blamed for Ava's "accident"

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/28 06:37AM
    #9   2014/07/28 07:06AM
    Axl Rose

I think Nina if she can't get to Ava then she will probably have Rosalie her trusted sidekick do her dirty work for her and Rosalie will be the one who gets to Ava and considering Rosalie she has already interacted with Ava's boy toy Morgan

#10   2014/08/13 08:12AM
    CassFrankiefan

Quote Sammyjay bird: Blizet, You are so right! Sonny is a lot of things, but one thing is certain, he loves his children and will do anything to protect them!

Oh yeah, everything including killing their biological father and sleeping with their girlfriend. LMAO. That Sonny, what a "good" father he is !

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list