List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Started by Spunky1991 at 2014/07/24 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/02 08:18PM, Views: 1524, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2014/07/30 01:27PM
    Re: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?
    Ydac

I won't miss Rafe because he was never developed well or fleshed out as a character. What I miss is that they didn't see the potential and develop Rafe into a character that would be missed. They will hire another teen at some point rather than develop the one they had and I think that's a shame. He had ties to Silas and Lucy and it could have been different.

That's what I miss about Rafe.

#32   2014/07/30 03:52PM
    maja

Quote joycentx: Don't blame the actor, blame the writers.

Who in the world is blaming the actor? All the comments I've read are talking about the character that either some liked or didn't.

#33   2014/07/30 09:47PM
    joycentx

Quote Spunky1991:
    Quote joycentx: I already do. Rafe had me from the first time I saw him. My heart went out to him, having to see his mom murdered in front of his eyes. Dealing with a serial killer as a dad.
    And, just when you thought he had a chance of a normal like his uncle takes him away from the family he wants to be with. I so wanted himto havea chance with Molly.I absolutely hated when the writers had him using drugs.i would hope the writers would have him fake his death and be undercover with the drug organization in Port Charles.
    Please bring him back with a better plot.

Rafe was a irrelevant character he's not coming back the actor has moved on to another gig.

#34   2014/08/02 08:18PM
    Dontaskwatmy...

Yes I will miss Rafe that character had so much potential they sent him on a downward spiral with that whole Metro Court Scene and to be honest I dont know why everyone is so surprised he told Alexis.Who in there right mind would want the girl they want to begin a relationship with to sleep with another guy. Another note Rafe could have started hanging out with the wrong crowd and then the drugs but no another thing I didnt like about what they did was if Silas wanted custody of him so bad he took Sam to court for custody of Rafe therefore he should have made more of an effort to get to not only know Rafe but his daughter Kiki granted Kiki is an adult but she still never had a father figure and so Silas should have made sure he was more available

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list