List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Started by Spunky1991 at 2014/07/24 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/02 08:18PM, Views: 1621, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/07/28 01:52PM
    Re: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?
    KLeigh818

Who?

Nuff said.

#22   2014/07/28 07:16PM
    KillerQueen

Quote KLeigh818: Who?

Nuff said.

That pretty much says it

#23   2014/07/28 07:28PM
    boomkattack

Well, I like to watch soaps that are diverse. Can't stand when everyone is over 40, it's just not realistic. You gotta have at least a few teens to show diversity age-wise because we live in that kind of world. So whether or not you like having a teen scene, it's necessary.

When it comes to Rafe, I'm sad for him because it seemed like he never caught a break and was neglected by everyone in his life. Constantly depressed, on drugs, hopeless. That's pretty realistic for some teens today. But I haven't watched GH long enough to really get attached to him as a character so I can't honestly say I miss him but I do feel bad for the way he died, it was tragic.

#24   2014/07/29 12:20PM
    strawberrybu...

I didn't mind Rafe,for me,he was the only thing that made TJ and Molly interesting. When they got rid of Rafe,they should have done away with TJ and Molly too.

#25   2014/07/29 12:54PM
    Spunky1991

Quote strawberrybutterfly: I didn't mind Rafe,for me,he was the only thing that made TJ and Molly interesting. When they got rid of Rafe,they should have done away with TJ and Molly too.

Oh please Rafe was such a snoozefest he couldn't even make himself interesting.

#26   2014/07/29 01:04PM
    Nightmoves

No sadly I will not miss Rafe. This actor was never given anything to work with IMO. Nothing to be invested in....

#27   2014/07/29 01:43PM
    joycentx

I already do. Rafe had me from the first time I saw him. My heart went out to him, having to see his mom murdered in front of his eyes. Dealing with a serial killer as a dad.
    And, just when you thought he had a chance of a normal like his uncle takes him away from the family he wants to be with. I so wanted himto havea chance with Molly.I absolutely hated when the writers had him using drugs.i would hope the writers would have him fake his death and be undercover with the drug organization in Port Charles.
    Please bring him back with a better plot.

#28   2014/07/29 02:02PM
    Spunky1991

Quote joycentx: I already do. Rafe had me from the first time I saw him. My heart went out to him, having to see his mom murdered in front of his eyes. Dealing with a serial killer as a dad.
    And, just when you thought he had a chance of a normal like his uncle takes him away from the family he wants to be with. I so wanted himto havea chance with Molly.I absolutely hated when the writers had him using drugs.i would hope the writers would have him fake his death and be undercover with the drug organization in Port Charles.
    Please bring him back with a better plot.

Rafe was a irrelevant character he's not coming back the actor has moved on to another gig.

#29   2014/07/29 09:04PM
    joycentx

Don't blame the actor, blame the writers.

#30   2014/07/29 09:29PM
    Spunky1991

Quote joycentx: Don't blame the actor, blame the writers.

I'm not blaming the actor I have nothing against him I wish him the best with his new gig Rc and the majority of the fans weren't interested in the character that's why Rc had no problem killing him off.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list