List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Started by Spunky1991 at 2014/07/24 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/02 08:18PM, Views: 1566, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/07/24 08:08PM
    Re: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?
    Spunky1991

Quote oldiesoaper60: I don't know what the writers were thinking when they brought Rafe on, but they dropped the ball on a storyline for the kid. He was a good actor too, so I hope he gets a chance to play another, meatier roll soon.

I would have liked to see him with Molly. Her and TJ have no chemistry. He looks like a twelve year old that should be on the basketball court shooting hoops. Everytime they kiss I look away cause it's jusr Ewwwwww. Wish they'd find her a new guy or replace TJ.

Chemistry is subjective I think Molly/TJ have plenty of chemistry but to each their own and how does TJ look 12?

#12   2014/07/25 06:31AM
    PatsMom

Rafe lost me when he ratted out TJ and Molly to Alexis. No kid his age would do that.

#13   2014/07/25 01:43PM
    sab_

Hell nah

#14   2014/07/25 01:48PM
    sab_

Quote dask79:
    Quote Spunky1991:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Spunky1991: I definitely won't I found his character boring and one dimensional very pointless to the show except when it came to plot points.

Not even a little bit. STORY WISE, it is sad a teenager dead and by his own bad choices, that is a given. But even if someone MADE him run Patrick s car off the road, it is RAFE his self who put him in that postion and no one else. Maybe I cant get pass the fact Rafe murdered baby Gabe. In any case I am not HAPPY that Rafe died but I CAN NOT say I will miss him

I couldn't agree more even if someone put him up to it Rafe was the one who made the decision to run Patrick/Sabrina/Emma off the road he's the one who did the crime and more than likely because of his drug habit he was paying off his debts.

I liked the character of Rafe. He could have been developed more and he would have been good with Molly and maybe used to get under Nina's skin.
    I just wish Rafe would have bumped Patrick and Sabrina off in that car accident. Sabrina is obnoxious and Patrick should have just gone away with Robin.
    Resurrect Rafe!

he wouldn't have been good with molly or with anyone else, he was awful.

#15   2014/07/25 02:02PM
    sab_

molly and rafe were boring as could be he was a sickening person, he need to give up acting all together he was just awful, and you think they should have been paired together, please even silas couldn't be bothered with him.

#16   2014/07/25 02:08PM
    sab_

Quote oldiesoaper60: I don't know what the writers were thinking when they brought Rafe on, but they dropped the ball on a storyline for the kid. He was a good actor too, so I hope he gets a chance to play another, meatier roll soon.

I would have liked to see him with Molly. Her and TJ have no chemistry. He looks like a twelve year old that should be on the basketball court shooting hoops. Everytime they kiss I look away cause it's jusr Ewwwwww. Wish they'd find her a new guy or replace TJ.

they got more chemistry than that stupid rafe character, there's definitey no chemistry with molly and rafe, if they paired rafe with a dog there would be no chemistry, he looked more like a 12 y/o who should be on basketball court or soccer field than TJ character, rafe is just ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, I look away when he and molly are together or ff.

#17   2014/07/25 05:34PM
    Spunky1991

[Quote]Quote sab_: [quote]Quote oldiesoaper60: I don't know what the writers were thinking when they brought Rafe on, but they dropped the ball on a storyline for the kid. He was a good actor too, so I hope he gets a chance to play another, meatier roll soon.

I would have liked to see him with Molly. Her and TJ have no chemistry. He looks like a twelve year old that should be on the basketball court shooting hoops. Everytime they kiss I look away cause it's jusr Ewwwwww. Wish they'd find her a new guy or replace TJ.[/quote]

they got more chemistry than that stupid rafe character, there's definitey no chemistry with molly and rafe, if they paired rafe with a dog there would be no chemistry, he looked more like a 12 y/o who should be on basketball court or soccer field than TJ character, rafe is just ughhhhhhhhhhhhh, I look away when he and molly are together or ff.[/quote]
    I agree watching "Rally"(or whatever their fans called them) was nauseating and boring as hell to watch it was like watching paint dry Rafe in general was a boring character no matter who he was in a scene with I'm happy the writers cut their losses with this waste of airtime.

#18   2014/07/25 05:45PM
    Valentine14

Honestly I wouldn't miss any of the teens

#19   2014/07/27 03:09PM
    maja

Rafe was the most depressing and sad-sack teenager on this show.He never seemed to smile,he needed an umbrella for the dark cloud he was always walking under.The only time that he showed any life or spunk was in Nina's hallucination of him,how fitting.I'll miss him like I miss Taylor.I do wish the young actor luck because he seems to be talented but was just misused by these writers.

#20   2014/07/27 03:20PM
    i need to ge...

Every time I read the title of this thread I think to myself... Yes, I will miss Rafe... Not sure why

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list