List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?

Started by Spunky1991 at 2014/07/24 03:32PM
    Latest post: 2014/08/02 08:18PM, Views: 1509, Replies: 33
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/24 03:32PM
    Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?
    Spunky1991

I definitely won't I found his character boring and one dimensional very pointless to the show except when it came to plot points.

#2   2014/07/24 03:41PM
    Re: Will anybody actually miss the character of Rafe?
    KillerQueen

Quote Spunky1991: I definitely won't I found his character boring and one dimensional very pointless to the show except when it came to plot points.

Not even a little bit. STORY WISE, it is sad a teenager dead and by his own bad choices, that is a given. But even if someone MADE him run Patrick s car off the road, it is RAFE his self who put him in that postion and no one else. Maybe I cant get pass the fact Rafe murdered baby Gabe. In any case I am not HAPPY that Rafe died but I CAN NOT say I will miss him

#3   2014/07/24 03:52PM
    Spunky1991

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote Spunky1991: I definitely won't I found his character boring and one dimensional very pointless to the show except when it came to plot points.

Not even a little bit. STORY WISE, it is sad a teenager dead and by his own bad choices, that is a given. But even if someone MADE him run Patrick s car off the road, it is RAFE his self who put him in that postion and no one else. Maybe I cant get pass the fact Rafe murdered baby Gabe. In any case I am not HAPPY that Rafe died but I CAN NOT say I will miss him

I couldn't agree more even if someone put him up to it Rafe was the one who made the decision to run Patrick/Sabrina/Emma off the road he's the one who did the crime and more than likely because of his drug habit he was paying off his debts.

#4   2014/07/24 04:04PM
    dask79

Quote Spunky1991:
    Quote KillerQueen:

I couldn't agree more even if someone put him up to it Rafe was the one who made the decision to run Patrick/Sabrina/Emma off the road he's the one who did the crime and more than likely because of his drug habit he was paying off his debts.

I liked the character of Rafe. He could have been developed more and he would have been good with Molly and maybe used to get under Nina's skin.
    I just wish Rafe would have bumped Patrick and Sabrina off in that car accident. Sabrina is obnoxious and Patrick should have just gone away with Robin.
    Resurrect Rafe!

#5   2014/07/24 04:15PM
    Spunky1991

Quote dask79:
    Quote Spunky1991:
    Quote KillerQueen:

I liked the character of Rafe. He could have been developed more and he would have been good with Molly and maybe used to get under Nina's skin.
    I just wish Rafe would have bumped Patrick and Sabrina off in that car accident. Sabrina is obnoxious and Patrick should have just gone away with Robin.
    Resurrect Rafe!

No thank you I hated him and Molly and was happy when the writers stopped that I like Molly with TJ all Rafe did was whine and complain about his sad life and after being rejected by Molly he started acting creepy and obsessive over Molly they should have had him get over his crush with Molly and moved him on the character wasn't written for therefore Rc got rid of him.

#6   2014/07/24 05:40PM
    moocat

I kind of grew to like Rafe. I think his character could have been more developed if they had let him live as dask79 said.I really was always holding out that the writers would eventually unite him with Molly. I don't t care for T.J.or him with Molly. I guess we have them for now.

#7   2014/07/24 05:45PM
    Spunky1991

Quote moocat: I kind of grew to like Rafe. I think his character could have been more developed if they had let him live as dask79 said.I really was always holding out that the writers would eventually unite him with Molly. I don't t care for T.J.or him with Molly. I guess we have them for now.

To each their own love Molly/TJ Rafe/Taylor were nothing but temporarily angst for their relationship and I'm glad both characters are gone the writers should have put them together but whatever I'm just glad Molly/TJ's relationship survived their interruption and tactics.

#8   2014/07/24 06:32PM
    unlimited

Quote Spunky1991:
    Quote moocat: I kind of grew to like Rafe. I think his character could have been more developed if they had let him live as dask79 said.I really was always holding out that the writers would eventually unite him with Molly. I don't t care for T.J.or him with Molly. I guess we have them for now.

To each their own love Molly/TJ Rafe/Taylor were nothing but temporarily angst for their relationship and I'm glad both characters are gone the writers should have put them together but whatever I'm just glad Molly/TJ's relationship survived their interruption and tactics.

I am glad TJ and Molly are together and I won't miss Rafe one bit. It is just too bad he didn't get to tell Silas about Nina. Oh, but he had to run away and save himself and heck with the people he "cared about".

#9   2014/07/24 06:52PM
    Spunky1991

Quote unlimited:
    Quote Spunky1991:

I am glad TJ and Molly are together and I won't miss Rafe one bit. It is just too bad he didn't get to tell Silas about Nina. Oh, but he had to run away and save himself and heck with the people he "cared about".

Rafe was nothing but a plot point character they bought him out to advance whatever story they needed for him Rc wasn't invested in his character so he did us who didn't care about Rafe a favor by getting rid of him in my opinion it should have happened a lot sooner because this character was a flop who brought nothing to the canvas.

#10   2014/07/24 07:52PM
    oldiesoaper60

I don't know what the writers were thinking when they brought Rafe on, but they dropped the ball on a storyline for the kid. He was a good actor too, so I hope he gets a chance to play another, meatier roll soon.

I would have liked to see him with Molly. Her and TJ have no chemistry. He looks like a twelve year old that should be on the basketball court shooting hoops. Everytime they kiss I look away cause it's jusr Ewwwwww. Wish they'd find her a new guy or replace TJ.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list