List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Julexis interview in TV Guide

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Julexis interview in TV Guide

Started by JaneDoe at 2014/07/24 10:06AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 05:18AM, Views: 529, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/07/24 10:06AM
    Julexis interview in TV Guide
    JaneDoe

Here is a link to a great article and interview about Julexis in TV Guide. These two are smoking up the screen and bursting at the seems with fans. I'm so happy they got recognition in such a widely published magazine. You can tell they have a LOT of fun working together.

Part 1
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Nancy-Lee-Grahn-William-DeVry-10846... />
    Part 2
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Supercouple-1084854.aspx

#2   2014/07/24 10:14AM
    Re: Julexis interview in TV Guide
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: Here is a link to a great article and interview about Julexis in TV Guide. These two are smoking up the screen and bursting at the seems with fans. I'm so happy they got recognition in such a widely published magazine. You can tell they have a LOT of fun working together.

Part 1
    www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Nancy-Lee-Grahn-William-DeVry-1084621.aspx... />
    Part 2
    www.tvguide.com/News/General-Hospital-Supercouple-1084854.aspx

Thank You for posting both parts together. I could read this over and over. The twitter answers were great and very telling. I love having 3 threads dedicated to these characters.

#3   2014/07/24 10:51AM
    PatsMom

Thanks for sharing JaneDoe- that was a fun article to read.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/24 10:52AM
    #4   2014/07/24 01:17PM
    Nightmoves

Awesome part 2!! They're hilarious. I'm so happy these two were featured in TV Guide as it speaks to their popularity.

#5   2014/07/28 05:48AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves: Awesome part 2!! They're hilarious. I'm so happy these two were featured in TV Guide as it speaks to their popularity.

Of course it does. I can't imagine TV Guide wasting time on an unpopular couple or on any character who was slated to exit the show anytime soon.

#6   2014/07/29 05:18AM
    fotinigirl

Janedoe Thank you for posting the links to their article!! How hysterical are they! You can tell they love working together and I can honestly say I LOVE watching them!! Best part of GH and daytime tv...period!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list