List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Scotty and Bobbi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Scotty and Bobbi

Started by TVGirl2013 at 2014/07/23 04:22PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 02:06PM, Views: 1006, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/07/26 07:21PM
    Re: Scotty and Bobbi
    unlimited

Quote i need to get a life: Personally I like Bobbie as the indapendent Spencer... Loving mother to Carly, loyal sister to Luke... I would like to see more of her with Michael & Morgan & Josslyn, & niece Lulu... Not rolling around on the floor with Lucy... Lucy & Baldwin can have eachother (never liked either one of them) so long as they leave town...

Sounds like a plan to me!!!

#12   2014/07/27 07:02AM
    Harmony233

Even though I love all three characters and have a soft spot for lucy and scotty.Truthfully I don't think Scott has really been happy since dominquie died.She brought out the best in him.She loved him and only him.He didn't have to manipulate or scheme to get her to love him either like he did with everyone else.

Honestly the smart choice would be Bobbie.However scott never makes smart choices ecspecially when it involves realtionships.

#13   2014/07/28 07:46AM
    JaneDoe

I think that Lucy deserves to lose Scotty after what she did to Kevin, so I guess I choose Bobbie and Scotty. At the end of the day though, I'm just happy to see these three on my screen again.... even if it is a little cheesy.

#14   2014/07/28 02:06PM
    bklynlady

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote bklynlady: Scott is cool and has a personality, unlike dull as dishwater Kevin. I never liked Kevin.
    Lucy acts like she's 13. Grow up, you could have had Scott.

I have had a soft spot for Scotty since he came on the scene some 40ish years ago. IMO Lucy is an imbecile and acts like a preteen and Bobbie isn't any better. I would like to see Scotty find somebody new. I don't want him with either Lucy or Bobbie.

While I thinks he has more chemistry with Lucy over Bobbie, I agree on this.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list