List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Scotty and Bobbi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Scotty and Bobbi

Started by TVGirl2013 at 2014/07/23 04:22PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/28 02:06PM, Views: 1009, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/23 04:22PM
    Scotty and Bobbi
    TVGirl2013

Do many LT fans think Scotty should say good riddance to both his ex loves Lucy and Laura since they caused him nothing but pain and eventually marry Bobbi. After all none of them are getting younger. It seems Bobbi still has a thing for Scotty after all these years.

#2   2014/07/25 10:11AM
    Re: Scotty and Bobbi
    moralna

IMO Bobby is making a fool of herself and allowing herself to be second best. It's obvious that Scott is in love with Lucy and she knows that and is willing to be sloppy seconds. Ugh!

#3   2014/07/25 11:27AM
    TJM0324

I hope Scotty chooses Bobbi. Lucy is too wishy washy for me.

#4   2014/07/25 11:28AM
    KillerQueen

Quote moralna: IMO Bobby is making a fool of herself and allowing herself to be second best. It's obvious that Scott is in love with Lucy and she knows that and is willing to be sloppy seconds. Ugh!

I do not think Scott is in love with either woman - he MIGHT want Lucy more then Bobbi but his heart belongs to Laura. Laura may not return Scott s over powering love but she IS the one he has never got over . Even after their breaf marriage was over he never denied his love for her. BUT as too Bobbi and Lucy, I know 16 year old girls who don't act as in mature as those two

#5   2014/07/25 12:07PM
    moralna

You are right, he definitely never got over Laura, but I do believe he loves Lucy - maybe not "Laura love", but he does love her. And these 2 "women" are just behaving ridiculous - you are right some 16 year olds behave more maturely or at least have a little more self respect.

#6   2014/07/25 07:31PM
    bellasmema

Quote TVGirl2013: Do many LT fans think Scotty should say good riddance to both his ex loves Lucy and Laura since they caused him nothing but pain and eventually marry Bobbi. After all none of them are getting younger. It seems Bobbi still has a thing for Scotty after all these years.

He should get back together with Lucy, he only got together with Bobbi bc he didn't think he could have Lucy! Don't they, also have a child together?

#7   2014/07/25 08:38PM
    i need to ge...

Personally I like Bobbie as the indapendent Spencer... Loving mother to Carly, loyal sister to Luke... I would like to see more of her with Michael & Morgan & Josslyn, & niece Lulu... Not rolling around on the floor with Lucy... Lucy & Baldwin can have eachother (never liked either one of them) so long as they leave town...

#8   2014/07/26 09:36AM
    Ydac

I think Scotty should just be the DA and leave the romance to others. I don't find him appealing at all and it makes me hate Lucy that she lost that yummy Kevin for ignorant Scotty.

#9   2014/07/26 01:14PM
    bklynlady

Scott is cool and has a personality, unlike dull as dishwater Kevin. I never liked Kevin.
    Lucy acts like she's 13. Grow up, you could have had Scott.

#10   2014/07/26 06:57PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote bklynlady: Scott is cool and has a personality, unlike dull as dishwater Kevin. I never liked Kevin.
    Lucy acts like she's 13. Grow up, you could have had Scott.

I have had a soft spot for Scotty since he came on the scene some 40ish years ago. IMO Lucy is an imbecile and acts like a preteen and Bobbie isn't any better. I would like to see Scotty find somebody new. I don't want him with either Lucy or Bobbie.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list