List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lucky and Elizabeth.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lucky and Elizabeth.

Started by jcrobinson at 2006/11/06 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/29 08:52PM, Views: 531, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/06 07:56AM
    Lucky and Elizabeth.
    jcrobinson

I'm seeing a little hope for them lately. Lucky is certainly seeming more and more like his old self and Elizabeth seems to be softening toward him. I like it.

#2   2006/11/06 08:55AM
    Re: Lucky and Elizabeth.
    IloveJason

I certainly hope they find their way back 2-gether.They are cute. I like Elizabeth with lucky not Jason.

#3   2006/11/16 08:54AM
    tripelhhh

I love Elizabeth with Lucky, i don't want her with Jason, and i want Lucky to be the baby's Father,

#4   2006/11/16 09:40AM
    munchkinbreathe

I agree I like lucky and liz together. San and Jason belong together. I was wondering where I could get a picture of Jason I could purchase I have a friend in the grab bag at my work and I would love to get a picture for her. She is a huge jason fan

#5   2006/11/16 11:24AM
    onegirloneboy

I wish she'd get back together with Lucky but i doubt it,you can see the spark she has for Jason! She is not going to give up and Jason! Everytime someone mentions Lucky's name she has a guilty look on her face.UWWWWW i wish she would just go back to Lucky but i heard Lucky is going to end up shooting Robin thinking it is Liz with Dr.DRAKE and i am sure if that is true it will throw Liz over the edge with Lucky.That will just blow everything out of proportion

#6   2006/11/16 04:56PM
    toorobbin

I would love to have Laura as a mother-in-law.

What's you're problem Liz.

#7   2006/11/16 05:18PM
    soaplover26

Quote toorobbin: I would love to have Laura as a mother-in-law.

What's you're problem Liz.

Lucky's her problem . Liz did dirt too , but 80 percent of their problems rest on Lucky's shoulder . Even before his addiction . He needs to stop hiding behind his addiction , and prove that he really does regret his actions . it would take a lot for me to put any kind of faith in this relationship again . If Liz takes Lucky back , he needs to start acting like her HUSBAND , and not her second child . I enjoyed seeing her with that sadist Rick , more than I ever did Lucky . Their time was in HIGHSCHOOL , AND It was better left there . THEY ARE NOT LUKE & LAURA REDUX . I never got caught up in the hype , but when Liz & Lucky first got married , i loved the fact that thewriters were going to show a couple that went through a more realistic portrayl of a young couple . Their struggle to build a life for them selves ,a lack of money is a common issue , that most people could relate to . and instead of mob violence we would get to see a two young people , who love eachother , who were common jobs , have a young child gradually earning and creating a better life for themselves . but it disolved into a huge mess . if LIz&lucky have a chance - they need to restore some balance to their relationship .

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/17 08:45AM
    #8   2006/11/16 06:02PM
    BabyBlueEyes

i thought it was great today when lucky apologized to liz about maxie and she said forget about it she didn't want to talk about it (as usual). then he asked to dance with her and she said "i thought you'd never ask"! i'm so glad she wanted to dance with him. i think it's cuz laura's little lecture to liz about their love for each other.

#9   2006/11/26 11:29AM
    meg6666

Liz and lucky need eachothe.Liz is still in love with lucky.she always will be.I hope they get closer than ever.

#10   2006/11/29 06:17PM
    meg6666

I hope she gives lucky a nother chance.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list