List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Great acting

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Great acting

Started by nuttbuddy at 2014/07/17 06:57AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/17 02:14PM, Views: 577, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2014/07/17 06:57AM
    Great acting
    nuttbuddy

I haven't been too invested in the character of Rafe, partly because his screen time has been minimal and when he was on screen he was usually not being very nice to Molly or TJ. That being said, I was really moved during yesterday's scenes with Silas turning off the life support and everyone saying goodbye, which I attribute to the actors really bringing their A games to the scenes. They all did a great job conveying the emotions involved in such a situation. Great soapy drama!

#2   2014/07/17 07:00AM
    Re: Great acting
    oltllover

Quote nuttbuddy: I haven't been too invested in the character of Rafe, partly because his screen time has been minimal and when he was on screen he was usually not being very nice to Molly or TJ. That being said, I was really moved during yesterday's scenes with Silas turning off the life support and everyone saying goodbye, which I attribute to the actors really bringing their A games to the scenes. They all did a great job conveying the emotions involved in such a situation. Great soapy drama!

yes it was very well done. there was one thing I wished the writers could have done though and that's get the actress who played his mom to "welcome" him but otherwise they all brought their A-game

#3   2014/07/17 07:00AM
    vickidink

I was most impressed with Molly. I was brought to tears during the death scene but especially so when seeing Molly's grief portrayal.

#4   2014/07/17 07:41AM
    ghfanfare

IA. Very sad scenes. Very sad. And well-done.

#5   2014/07/17 11:25AM
    ChargerGirl

I thought the death scenes was great acting all around. But to me the best acting from Rafe that I have seen from him was the dream scenes he did with Nina. When he came to life in her day dream and read her the riot act, OMG had he done that type of forceful acting when he was on the show he'd of been one of my favorites. RIP Rafe.

#6   2014/07/17 02:14PM
    sonnyhat127

Yes that was great acting. Too bad the writing for Rafe was so bad in the beginning .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list