List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: So am I the only one.......?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

So am I the only one.......?

Started by Tiki Girl at 2014/07/16 09:49AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 05:41PM, Views: 798, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/07/16 09:49AM
    So am I the only one.......?
    Tiki Girl

Ok I think we all suspect that Levi is up to no good, so am I way off base by thinking Levi is the one who called Immigration from Nathan's phone, because he knows Maxie will marry him, thus getting him one step closer to whatever his agenda is? And what do you think his end game is? And I hope it ends soon so we can get rid of the wanna be flower child peace guru.

#2   2014/07/16 10:12AM
    Re: So am I the only one.......?
    SpanglesChick

I think the ICE agent may have been staged. I haven't been watching since may, so I just picked back up, but from what I read, Levi "lost" his accent. If he's not truly Australian, maybe this was all fabricated in the first place.

#3   2014/07/16 11:02AM
    mauimama

Nope- all of us saw right thru the "Judge got a tip" and "ICE got a tip" and the "check Nathan's phone to see who he called" crapolla! A blind man could've seen it -- Sadly by the time Maxie (and everyone else) wakes up it'll be way too late-- the Aussie will have come to PC to get what he wants (steal the Aztec jewels - or do Fluke's bidding?) and be gone and please soap gawds don't let Maxie's dumbness and stupidity result in a Levi baby on board! arrgggghhh

#4   2014/07/16 12:17PM
    2hotdogs

Quote mauimama: Nope- all of us saw right thru the "Judge got a tip" and "ICE got a tip" and the "check Nathan's phone to see who he called" crapolla! A blind man could've seen it -- Sadly by the time Maxie (and everyone else) wakes up it'll be way too late-- the Aussie will have come to PC to get what he wants (steal the Aztec jewels - or do Fluke's bidding?) and be gone and please soap gawds don't let Maxie's dumbness and stupidity result in a Levi baby on board! arrgggghhh

I believe I am going to vomit at even the thought of such an idiocy

#5   2014/07/16 12:24PM
    amberc73

Does Felicia still have the jewels though? If I remember correctly she bribed some reporter with an Aztec necklace to leave Lucy alone when the whole Scott /Lucy affair came out.

#6   2014/07/16 01:39PM
    vickidink

As soon as the ICE agent showed up at the door, I had a feeling he was a fake. Like I stated in another post, he sure showed up quickly. If he was a real agent and that in a hurry to go looking for Levi (Nathan had just found out a couple of hours before the ICE agent showed up) he would have hauled his arse away right then and there.

#7   2014/07/16 04:04PM
    TJM0324

Quote Tiki Girl: Ok I think we all suspect that Levi is up to no good, so am I way off base by thinking Levi is the one who called Immigration from Nathan's phone, because he knows Maxie will marry him, thus getting him one step closer to whatever his agenda is? And what do you think his end game is? And I hope it ends soon so we can get rid of the wanna be flower child peace guru.

I do think that (we discused this on a different thread the other day, just can't remember which one) I also think the ICE agent isn't really an agent.

#8   2014/07/16 05:41PM
    sonnyhat127

Quote Tiki Girl: Ok I think we all suspect that Levi is up to no good, so am I way off base by thinking Levi is the one who called Immigration from Nathan's phone, because he knows Maxie will marry him, thus getting him one step closer to whatever his agenda is? And what do you think his end game is? And I hope it ends soon so we can get rid of the wanna be flower child peace guru.

ITA. Can't wait for this story to be over. Let Nathan move on to someone else.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list