List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Franco/Nina Pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Franco/Nina Pairing

Started by vickidink at 2014/07/15 06:21PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 01:33PM, Views: 819, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2014/07/15 06:21PM
    Franco/Nina Pairing
    vickidink

Yesterday's scene with Franco and Nina made me think they may have a Nina/Franco pairing especially now that Franco and Carly aren't so lovey dovey right now. Anyone else agree?

#2   2014/07/15 06:32PM
    Re: Franco/Nina Pairing
    ransomha

Quote vickidink: Yesterday's scene with Franco and Nina made me think they may have a Nina/Franco pairing especially now that Franco and Carly aren't so lovey dovey right now. Anyone else agree?

I DO!

#3   2014/07/15 07:11PM
    Sahsha

Quote vickidink: Yesterday's scene with Franco and Nina made me think they may have a Nina/Franco pairing especially now that Franco and Carly aren't so lovey dovey right now. Anyone else agree?

I agree. I felt the same way. I hope that Franco snaps and kills Nina!

#4   2014/07/16 05:34AM
    Axl Rose

I would love a Nina, Franco and Carly triangle with Nina and Carly becoming enemies fighting over Franco now that I would love to see

#5   2014/07/16 05:59AM
    ransomha

Quote Axl Rose: I would love a Nina, Franco and Carly triangle with Nina and Carly becoming enemies fighting over Franco now that I would love to see

Carly seems to be losing interest in Franco.
    After all what does he have to offer?
    He's mooching off her, is flat broke and is green with jealously over the Carly and Sonny relationship.
    I give them a month at most.
    If Sonny lets him live that long.

#6   2014/07/16 07:32AM
    xseannax

I was pulling for a Nina/Franco pairing before they were shown together. Powerhouse actors playing characters that aren't quite on the up-and-up. Could be great fun!

#7   2014/07/16 10:59AM
    iluvtad

Quote Sahsha:

I agree. I felt the same way. I hope that Franco snaps and kills Nina!

That idea I am totally on board with!

#8   2014/07/16 01:28PM
    ktmom

I think a Franco/Nina pairing would be great. I hope Franco rats on Sonny, and Sonny can have some great material to work with. I think things are going to get good soon.

#9   2014/07/16 01:33PM
    vickidink

Both Franco and Nina have someone they want revenge on or out of the picture (Sonny and Silas) and with Carly thrown in as competition who knows what havoc Franco and Nina can wreak on them. And they both have some mental health issues!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list