List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly, Carly, Carly....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly, Carly, Carly....

Started by iluvtad at 2014/07/15 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 10:56AM, Views: 808, Replies: 13
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2014/07/15 12:44PM
    Re: Carly, Carly, Carly....
    Trish12

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Trish12: Franco to me just doesn't fit in as a "good guy" I will buy he faster as the psycho he was. The character is so off. It's like putting Helena under then knife and saying it was a tumor and then we suddenly forget loony granny. No not buying it. I think the real Franco is suppressed deep inside. Tumor my a$$!!!! Jason had a tumor didn't stop him from being Stone Cold.

All Franco had was a good lawyer.

Yes the tumor made me do it. And they wonder why the Judicial system is such a joke lol

#12   2014/07/15 03:05PM
    fiogwepa

I really liked Carly with Todd, but don't care for the chemistry between her and Franco. I think Carly does better with strong, successful men, but Franco is a weird cross between a crazy man and a loser. Its not a very interesting character. I liked original Franco and I like Todd Manning, but not the new Franco. He seems like the writers have lost his purpose. And it seems weird to me that Carly would pick someone who lacks purpose. Just my opinion...

#13   2014/07/15 04:12PM
    bellasmema

Quote fiogwepa: I really liked Carly with Todd, but don't care for the chemistry between her and Franco. I think Carly does better with strong, successful men, but Franco is a weird cross between a crazy man and a loser. Its not a very interesting character. I liked original Franco and I like Todd Manning, but not the new Franco. He seems like the writers have lost his purpose. And it seems weird to me that Carly would pick someone who lacks purpose. Just my opinion...

I think Franco's s/l is so boring right now (it was better when Heather was around) I liked him talking to Nina, maybe they should get together (they are both kind of crazy).

#14   2014/07/16 10:56AM
    iluvtad

Quote bellasmema:
    Quote fiogwepa: I really liked Carly with Todd, but don't care for the chemistry between her and Franco. I think Carly does better with strong, successful men, but Franco is a weird cross between a crazy man and a loser. Its not a very interesting character. I liked original Franco and I like Todd Manning, but not the new Franco. He seems like the writers have lost his purpose. And it seems weird to me that Carly would pick someone who lacks purpose. Just my opinion...

I think Franco's s/l is so boring right now (it was better when Heather was around) I liked him talking to Nina, maybe they should get together (they are both kind of crazy).

I agree, the last time I enjoyed Franco was when Jocelyn was calling him a psycho and making embarrassing videos of him! I hate to say that as I love Roger Howarth, he deserves better than the writers are giving him right now.
    Although the only way I would want him involved with Nina is if he was exposing her evilness.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list