List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly, Carly, Carly....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly, Carly, Carly....

Started by iluvtad at 2014/07/15 11:02AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 10:56AM, Views: 844, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/15 11:02AM
    Carly, Carly, Carly....
    iluvtad

8) I am going to start a drinking game where you to get to take a shot of whatever your poison is (doesn't have to be alcohol) everytime Carly says "Franco has changed, I know him"...she uses that phrase so often as she is always defending him, whether she is defending her choice of him for a relationship, or trying to assure Sonny that Franco won't tell their secret, whatever the reason I am kind of tired of hearing it.
    And I still think Carly & Franco have oodles of chemistry, it is just I can't get past what he caused to happen to Michael and Carly shouldn't either, at least not until Michael can forgive him. jmho.

#2   2014/07/15 11:31AM
    Re: Carly, Carly, Carly....
    JaneDoe

I can look past what Franco did BECAUSE it's a soap and the brain tumor thing, yada.. yada. The fact that they do have so much chemistry and he seems completely devoted her and NOTHING like the former character makes me like them regardless of his past. I totally understand why no one else wants to give him a break though.

What I'm having more trouble with is Carly's unfaltering defense of Corntoes. This man has truly endangered their children by his selfishness and yet Carly is putting EVERYTHING aside to keep this loser's secret which IS going to cost her in the end when the truth DOES come out.

I have loved Carly for YEARS and have put up with a lot of crappy actions from her..... but my love is faltering these days. When she's in a scene with Corntoes... I want to throw things at my TV screen.

#3   2014/07/15 11:43AM
    Trish12

It's so out of character for her to be with a man like Franco. Tumor or no Tumor I would always remember a man who tutored my best friend, got my child rape, said he raped a woman. Am I missing anything. I get forgive but that is something you don't forget. I think Franco will never be able to accept Sonny in Carly life. Just like all the other.

#4   2014/07/15 11:44AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe: I can look past what Franco did BECAUSE it's a soap and the brain tumor thing, yada.. yada. The fact that they do have so much chemistry and he seems completely devoted her and NOTHING like the former character makes me like them regardless of his past. I totally understand why no one else wants to give him a break though.

What I'm having more trouble with is Carly's unfaltering defense of Corntoes. This man has truly endangered their children by his selfishness and yet Carly is putting EVERYTHING aside to keep this loser's secret which IS going to cost her in the end when the truth DOES come out.

I have loved Carly for YEARS and have put up with a lot of crappy actions from her..... but my love is faltering these days. When she's in a scene with Corntoes... I want to throw things at my TV screen.

I feel the same way about Franco.

#5   2014/07/15 11:54AM
    ransomha

Quote Trish12: It's so out of character for her to be with a man like Franco. Tumor or no Tumor I would always remember a man who tutored my best friend, got my child rape, said he raped a woman. Am I missing anything. I get forgive but that is something you don't forget. I think Franco will never be able to accept Sonny in Carly life. Just like all the other.

I agree.
    Carly's interest is fading FAST and who could blame her?

#6   2014/07/15 12:05PM
    cardgirl

I could get past Carly being with Franco if her children didn't object so much. I mean who the hell leaves an eight year old child with a man she barely knows and clearly does not like? And it is plausible that Franco's behavior is because of a tumor. But still, that behavior is what got Michael raped in jail. So, if Franco gets to use his tumor as an excuse for his behavior, let's let Sonny blame his behavior on his Bipolar. I say both excuses are load of crap.

However, that is kind of beside the point now, lord knows Sonny has put his children in danger more than once and Michael was shot because of Sonny's good intentions. Neither guy is a prize if you ask me. Which speaks to Carly's never ending poor choice in men and poor decision making skills in general.

And well, if she is gonna spit in the face of what her children want and think at every turn, she should at least be loyal to the man of the day. Her loyalty to Sonny makes no sense. Choose your child you fool. How is protecting Sonny good for Michael? And it does not look good if she truly loves Franco, she should let Sonny fight his own freaking battles...oh yeah to weak to stand on his own two feet.

I can at least say this for Franco, he is not going back to his old behaviors and he seems to want to change and do the right thing, Sonny not so much. Maybe Carly should just swear off men, she drives away men who seem to really care about her, and gives her whole self to men who treat her like crap and use her when needed. Carly will never change and will never grow up and she will for sure NEVER do what is best for her kids EVER.

#7   2014/07/15 12:07PM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe: I can look past what Franco did BECAUSE it's a soap and the brain tumor thing, yada.. yada. The fact that they do have so much chemistry and he seems completely devoted her and NOTHING like the former character makes me like them regardless of his past. I totally understand why no one else wants to give him a break though.

I am so with you about Carly she is going to screw this up just like she screwed up her marriage to Jax because of her loyalty to Sonny. I have loved her and probably will again someday but I cannot wait for this to end badly whether it's Micheal finding out or Carly finding out that loyalty does not work both ways and Sonny is planning yet another murder

#8   2014/07/15 12:16PM
    ransomha

Carly and Sonny's loyalty is legendary . Add Jason back to the mix and all will be well in PC.

#9   2014/07/15 12:28PM
    Trish12

Franco to me just doesn't fit in as a "good guy" I will buy he faster as the psycho he was. The character is so off. It's like putting Helena under then knife and saying it was a tumor and then we suddenly forget loony granny. No not buying it. I think the real Franco is suppressed deep inside. Tumor my a$$!!!! Jason had a tumor didn't stop him from being Stone Cold.

#10   2014/07/15 12:32PM
    ransomha

Quote Trish12: Franco to me just doesn't fit in as a "good guy" I will buy he faster as the psycho he was. The character is so off. It's like putting Helena under then knife and saying it was a tumor and then we suddenly forget loony granny. No not buying it. I think the real Franco is suppressed deep inside. Tumor my a$$!!!! Jason had a tumor didn't stop him from being Stone Cold.

All Franco had was a good lawyer.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list