List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: TC/Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TC/Sabrina

Started by oltllover at 2014/07/10 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/15 08:33PM, Views: 2449, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/07/14 05:35AM
    Re: TC/Sabrina
    Bizlet

Quote Kushaia:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote naia: i can't wait for her return

Me either I guess some people think if they say she has no place on the show and might not come back enough that it will magically happen. So glad that isn't the case and she is coming back!
    Happy too love Sabrina; Hope she and Patty find their way back to each other. if ther is a trial(malpractice) 'Brina will b just what Paddy needs

I really hope Pat and Sabrina get back together.

#22   2014/07/14 06:09AM
    JaneDoe

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover: Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen.

I guess that ends that 'de-bait'

I never had any doubt.

#23   2014/07/14 07:08AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover: Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen.

I guess that ends that 'de-bait'

I never had any doubt.

I never did either.

#24   2014/07/14 07:47AM
    ghfanfare

I am looking forward to Sabrina's return as well. She has grown on me. And if they get Carlos out of jail and have him trying to woo her while Patrick looks on, that would make for some great romantic tension.

#25   2014/07/14 05:09PM
    Taste of Str...

Don't care much for her character. Does not matter to me. I never like the storyline with her and Patrick.

#26   2014/07/14 05:52PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Taste of Strawberry: Don't care much for her character. Does not matter to me. I never like the storyline with her and Patrick.

ITA!!! I like the story line when Robyn came back that made it more interesting to me. Sabrina is boring just my opinion.

#27   2014/07/15 07:07AM
    FBM914

Quote ghfanfare: I am looking forward to Sabrina's return as well. She has grown on me. And if they get Carlos out of jail and have him trying to woo her while Patrick looks on, that would make for some great romantic tension.

Glad you brought up Carlos. He's been rotting away in prison for far too long. I'm sure when he gets released he's going to have a major vendetta against both Jeromes.

#28   2014/07/15 07:29AM
    oltllover

Quote FBM914:
    Quote ghfanfare: I am looking forward to Sabrina's return as well. She has grown on me. And if they get Carlos out of jail and have him trying to woo her while Patrick looks on, that would make for some great romantic tension.

Glad you brought up Carlos. He's been rotting away in prison for far too long. I'm sure when he gets released he's going to have a major vendetta against both Jeromes.

Julian had nothing to do with Carlos being in prison. His vendetta will be against Ava and Sonny but mostly Ava.

#29   2014/07/15 07:32AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote FBM914:

Julian had nothing to do with Carlos being in prison. His vendetta will be against Ava and Sonny but mostly Ava.

Agreed! He should have one he!! of a grudge against Ava and Sonny.

#30   2014/07/15 07:44AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote FBM914:

Yes Carlos will be mad at Ava. Sonny in one of his more brilliant moves just accepting Ava's word this guy Carlos would go Prison for him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/15 07:45AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list