List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: TC/Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TC/Sabrina

Started by oltllover at 2014/07/10 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/15 08:33PM, Views: 2400, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2014/07/11 02:18PM
    Re: TC/Sabrina
    Bizlet

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote oltllover: Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen.

I guess that ends that 'de-bait'

So Pat will be divorced, Carlos maybe freed from prison and Sabrina will be back.

#12   2014/07/11 02:28PM
    irishrose0304

Quote oltllover: Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen.

Can't wait for her to be back! I really like her and her character! I hope she and Patrick get back together.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/11 02:29PM
    #13   2014/07/11 03:31PM
    SnowStar

I am looking forward to seeing Sabrina on my screen again. They already started mentioning Sabrina again. Patrick mentioned her several times and Felix even said she is sounding better over the phone. I am hoping there will be some happiness for her in the near future.

#14   2014/07/11 04:54PM
    KillerQueen

Quote SnowStar: I am looking forward to seeing Sabrina on my screen again. They already started mentioning Sabrina again. Patrick mentioned her several times and Felix even said she is sounding better over the phone. I am hoping there will be some happiness for her in the near future.

I just love T.C. / Sabrina. It will be wonderful to see her on screen again.

#15   2014/07/11 05:17PM
    vickidink

Rafe's involvement in the wreck that caused the death of Gabriel hasn't ended with his death. Now comes the hunt for who was behind Rafe's actions. Sabrina and Patrick will now be looking for who else was involved at least I would think they would.

#16   2014/07/11 05:17PM
    vickidink

Rafe's involvement in the wreck that caused the death of Gabriel hasn't ended with his death. Now comes the hunt for who was behind Rafe's actions. Sabrina and Patrick will now be looking for who else was involved at least I would think they would.

#17   2014/07/12 03:14AM
    ChargerGirl

Quote naia: i can't wait for her return

Me either I guess some people think if they say she has no place on the show and might not come back enough that it will magically happen. So glad that isn't the case and she is coming back!

#18   2014/07/12 02:43PM
    bellasmema

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote HOT PINK: FYI - I believe soaps tape anywhere from four to six weeks in advance. So, if TC starts taping again in 18 days (the 28th of July), Sabrina probably won't be on screen until the end of August or first or second week of September. (Did some checking online to see how far in advance GH tapes, but couldn't find an exact timeframe.)

It will be nice to have Sabrina back...

I have heard that its 3 weeks in advance but I guess when she "appears" will depend on s/l and with this Rafe thing now I would think she would be involved but either way it will be good to have her back. Maybe we will get "dark Sabrina" like we got some "dark Patrick" I would love to see her strut her stuff.

I've heard the soaps have different time frames regarding how long it takes to air after a show is filmed. Days, I believe is at least six weeks (or longer), YR is around four weeks, and I had heard back in the day that GH was about four weeks or so. As you said, guess we'll find our for sure when Sabrina returns to the canvas. A darker side of Sabrina would be fund to watch, I think.

I have heard that is 6 weeks, but I think it depends on the show, on DOOL it is 4 months.

#19   2014/07/12 07:44PM
    unlimited

I am glad that she is coming back. At first I did not like her character, she and Patrick had no chemistry in my opinion. They were awful together. But she grew on me and I hope she and Patrick get a good story line with little Emma. She is adorable.

#20   2014/07/13 11:51AM
    Kushaia

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote naia: i can't wait for her return

Me either I guess some people think if they say she has no place on the show and might not come back enough that it will magically happen. So glad that isn't the case and she is coming back!
    Happy too love Sabrina; Hope she and Patty find their way back to each other. if ther is a trial(malpractice) 'Brina will b just what Paddy needs

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list