List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: TC/Sabrina

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TC/Sabrina

Started by oltllover at 2014/07/10 04:26PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/15 08:33PM, Views: 2397, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/10 04:26PM
    TC/Sabrina
    oltllover

Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen.

#2   2014/07/10 04:45PM
    Re: TC/Sabrina
    HOT PINK

FYI - I believe soaps tape anywhere from four to six weeks in advance. So, if TC starts taping again in 18 days (the 28th of July), Sabrina probably won't be on screen until the end of August or first or second week of September. (Did some checking online to see how far in advance GH tapes, but couldn't find an exact timeframe.)

It will be nice to have Sabrina back...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/10 04:51PM
    #3   2014/07/10 04:46PM
    TJM0324

That is good news. It will be nice to have her back and get her story line going again.

#4   2014/07/10 04:46PM
    Bizlet

I will be happy to be have her back.

#5   2014/07/10 05:06PM
    oltllover

Quote HOT PINK: FYI - I believe soaps tape anywhere from four to six weeks in advance. So, if TC starts taping again in 18 days (the 28th of July), Sabrina probably won't be on screen until the end of August or first or second week of September. (Did some checking online to see how far in advance GH tapes, but couldn't find an exact timeframe.)

I have heard that its 3 weeks in advance but I guess when she "appears" will depend on s/l and with this Rafe thing now I would think she would be involved but either way it will be good to have her back. Maybe we will get "dark Sabrina" like we got some "dark Patrick" I would love to see her strut her stuff.

#6   2014/07/10 05:06PM
    oltllover

Quote HOT PINK: FYI - I believe soaps tape anywhere from four to six weeks in advance. So, if TC starts taping again in 18 days (the 28th of July), Sabrina probably won't be on screen until the end of August or first or second week of September. (Did some checking online to see how far in advance GH tapes, but couldn't find an exact timeframe.)

I have heard that its 3 weeks in advance but I guess when she "appears" will depend on s/l and with this Rafe thing now I would think she would be involved but either way it will be good to have her back. Maybe we will get "dark Sabrina" like we got some "dark Patrick" I would love to see her strut her stuff.

#7   2014/07/10 06:42PM
    naia

i can't wait for her return

#8   2014/07/10 07:02PM
    HOT PINK

Quote oltllover:

I've heard the soaps have different time frames regarding how long it takes to air after a show is filmed. Days, I believe is at least six weeks (or longer), YR is around four weeks, and I had heard back in the day that GH was about four weeks or so. As you said, guess we'll find our for sure when Sabrina returns to the canvas. A darker side of Sabrina would be fund to watch, I think.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/10 07:02PM
    #9   2014/07/11 08:32AM
    FBM914

Quote oltllover:

I don't really see Sabrina turning dark. I can however see her returning more emotionally challenged but not "dark" per se; especially considering the person who was responsible for the accident was a kid/teen and is already dead.

Plus, the concept if a dark Patrick and dark Sabrina roaming around the GH canvas to me comes off kinda creepy. Besides, isn't that Nina's persona presently?

#10   2014/07/11 12:11PM
    Nightmoves

Quote oltllover: Teresa a.k.a Sabrina tweeted that she will be back to work at GH in 18 days so I am guessing 2nd or 3rd week of august she will be back on screen.

I guess that ends that 'de-bait'

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list