List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Smiley Nina!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Smiley Nina!

Started by Funfare at 2014/07/07 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 05:50PM, Views: 3283, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2014/07/09 03:39PM
    Re: Smiley Nina!
    TJM0324

The Actress is great, loved her in other roles. Not liking this role for her at all.

#22   2014/07/09 03:51PM
    Soaps.com Admin

Quote Lillybeez:
    Quote sonnyhat127:
    Quote irishrose0304: Content Removed!

Content removed, actor bashing.
    -Admin

How else are the writers and producers of the show going to know that this character/actor is not cutting it with the viewers if they can't express a negative opinion?

Negative opinions are allowed as long as they are not flaming the actor/actress in any way. Please refer to the guidelines.

Soaps.com Guidelines:

1. Abuse: Flaming of actors, posters will not be tolerated - whether it be acting or physical appearance, profanity, racial, ethnic, religious, or sexual-orientation slurs. Character bashing in a thread that clearly is a "no bashing" zone is not allowed, but in other threads you are free to state your dislike for a character. Think twice about going into threads that push your buttons. We do not allow sexually-oriented material, nude avatars, or any other offensive material on the site or in email to staff of the site. Harsh action will be taken upon those abusing the moderators either on the site or via email. We reserve the right to edit or remove postings that go against the abuse guidelines. We encourage you to use constructive criticism and tact. You are welcome to voice your opinion and debate/ argue the point, however, don't argue with the poster!

#23   2014/07/09 07:42PM
    GHcircus

There are no words for how much I hate the Nina character. Well, there are two words: Fast Forward.
    I never knew the actress before so,it's not her. Just the character and whole S/L.

#24   2014/07/10 04:26AM
    Moo dance

Hoping Nina takes a slow boat to China. This s/l is BORING! Fast forward is the solution.

#25   2014/07/13 03:13PM
    movinon

Quote TJM0324: The Actress is great, loved her in other roles. Not liking this role for her at all.

Your post is fair and I agree. I followed MS to this show and am not loving the story line at all. This is over the top, even for Michelle, and I hope they allow her to show her range and acting ability soon. She is extremely talented and we are not seeing it yet.

#26   2014/07/13 08:56PM
    unlimited

She is a waste of time, I also FF when she is on.

#27   2014/07/14 06:59AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

I liked Michelle Stafford on Y&R but do not the her character on this show.

#28   2014/07/14 07:06AM
    Carolae

I have commented a few times on Nina...none of which were favorable. Reading these comments, we all have the same feelings and want her out of Port Charles. However, if you think of it, the more people that dislike her, the more the writers will enhance her role. They view this as a positive action for some reason and think that by everyone talking negatively about her, it will raise the ratings somewhat. I hope they are not thinking along that path as that would be incorrect. She is annoying, but that's what she is suppose to be. I fast forward thru most of her scenes stopping for a moment to see if there is anything worthwhile to listen to. Her voice is grating and her looks are even worse. She is pure evil and that is how the writers are portraying her. Hopefully, she didn't sign a long term contract and will be out of Port Chuck soon.

#29   2014/07/14 11:29AM
    Trish12

Nina/Phyllis all the same to me. Was in a coma in Y&R and wakes up from a coma in GH. How original. Now she's about to loose it because she thinks Rafe has come to get her. The sad part about it you can't separate the two characters because it's the same sad thing just different name. Silas/Sam. Danny/Christie I mean really.

#30   2014/07/16 11:42AM
    miki3

Content removed, actor bashing. Please see the guidelines for what is and isn't appropriate.

-Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/16 11:50AM
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list