List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Smiley Nina!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Smiley Nina!

Started by Funfare at 2014/07/07 12:05PM
    Latest post: 2014/07/16 05:50PM, Views: 3260, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2014/07/07 12:05PM
    Smiley Nina!
    Funfare

I would probably like Nina a little bit more if she would wipe that perpetual smile off her face, then again, Not! It annoys the heck out of me.

#2   2014/07/07 12:21PM
    Re: Smiley Nina!
    ransomha

Quote Funfare: I would probably like Nina a little bit more if she would wipe that perpetual smile off her face, then again, Not! It annoys the heck out of me.

It's SCARY..........

#3   2014/07/07 12:45PM
    SlimLin

Yes, it is and that "Oh I'm so sorry."

#4   2014/07/07 01:43PM
    Lillybeez

Quote Funfare: I would probably like Nina a little bit more if she would wipe that perpetual smile off her face, then again, Not! It annoys the heck out of me.

No kidding!!!! She is horrible. Why can't the writers just let Sam and Silas have a relationship? Why resurrect some crappy wife from the dead, especially what that wife is a ridiculous cartoon of a character.

#5   2014/07/07 02:25PM
    Floored

Nina is too stupid, too evil and too ridiculous for words. I can't even take her seriously because she is so over the top!

#6   2014/07/07 02:42PM
    iluvtad

I've disliked characters before on soaps, but none as much as this Nina thing! I wanted to hurl when she was holding Silas's hand and watching the fireworks, and trying to nuzzle him! Silas said she looked "transfixed by the fireworks", she looked crazy, insane to me! And for heaven's sakes his nephew just went on the run from the cops, and he is watching fireworks?!!
    If Rafe or Molly die, it is all that beyotch's fault she put it all in motion by getting Rafe to get out of town in the car, her Nurse is also directly at fault, their blood is on both of their hands!

#7   2014/07/07 05:04PM
    Floored

Truly a despicable character. I am so sick of that "joker grin" of hers and the "I'm so sorry"!!!! I'M so sorry that we have to suffer with this nasty, horrible character!

#8   2014/07/07 05:44PM
    ransomha

Weird scene when Nina asks in a happy sing/song voice if Molly and Rafe were killed.

Then explains it by "being married to a doctor".

Was Silas even done with medical school when they were married?

#9   2014/07/07 06:11PM
    vickidink

I think the smiling Nina is supposed to come off as her being mentally unstable but they are making her come across as annoying instead. If that is her natural demeanor I wonder what Silas saw in her (other than her $?)to make him want to marry her. I can see why he would want to have an affair with Ava.

#10   2014/07/07 06:56PM
    irishrose0304

Content removed, actor bashing.
    -Admin

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/09 06:40AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list