List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Couples

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Couples

Started by ransomha at 2014/06/21 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:24AM, Views: 4962, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2014/07/02 05:28PM
    Re: Couples
    oldiesoaper60

I think TJ and Molly are a terrible couple. I was hoping she would end up with Rafe now he's getting written off. They had chemistry and looked so cute together. Her and TJ look wrong together, no chemistry, no romance, nothing, just wrong. They need to find her a really hunky guy. Smart sexy and funny. TJ ain't none of that.

#42   2014/07/02 11:14PM
    unlimited

Quote oldiesoaper60: I think TJ and Molly are a terrible couple. I was hoping she would end up with Rafe now he's getting written off. They had chemistry and looked so cute together. Her and TJ look wrong together, no chemistry, no romance, nothing, just wrong. They need to find her a really hunky guy. Smart sexy and funny. TJ ain't none of that.

I think TJ and Molly are perfect. Rafe on the other hand came in with all kind of baggage. I can not imagine any mother wanting their daughter to be with Rafe without some serious counseling. He has always had serious problems. Too intense for a young person. Because of his back ground he was never taught values, loyality, committments etc. Molly is much better off with out him. We all can't be hunky and, slim is in......

#43   2014/07/03 06:42AM
    ransomha

Quote oldiesoaper60: I think TJ and Molly are a terrible couple. I was hoping she would end up with Rafe now he's getting written off. They had chemistry and looked so cute together. Her and TJ look wrong together, no chemistry, no romance, nothing, just wrong. They need to find her a really hunky guy. Smart sexy and funny. TJ ain't none of that.

I like TJ and Molly. They seem well suited to me.
    Rafe is spooky.

#44   2014/07/03 01:36PM
    ransomha

Sam and Pat are getting closer and closer.......kinda like it....

#45   2014/07/04 01:29PM
    bklynlady

Quote ransomha: Alexis and Ned.
    She's smart with ned.

Get ready to be put out to pasture, if you dare to don't care for Julexis.

#46   2014/07/05 06:19AM
    ransomha

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote ransomha: Alexis and Ned.
    She's smart with ned.

Get ready to be put out to pasture, if you dare to don't care for Julexis.

Funny, they are a fictional couple after all and we are entitled to our opinions.

Julian and Alexis do have a few loyal fans on this board that's true but, i'm sure they could care less if not everyone shares their "passion"......

I like Alexis with Ned and i'm coming around to Pat with Sam. Nat with Maxie.
    Sonny with Carly or Olivia.

Morgan with Kiki more the Michael.

It's all good......

#47   2014/07/05 12:30PM
    Rosti

I want Maxie and Nathan. They are all kinds of hot.

#48   2014/07/05 03:35PM
    Insxx

There is nothing not only couples on GH thats anything to get excited about. The storylines keep going into circles, they throw in a so call twist and they add and add and it get worse!They forget sometimes what they have written like the texting between Robin and Emma.Who really care about Lucy, to me she is just a old clown, and there is nothing worse I rather see is a wrinkle up old woman trying to strut>

#49   2014/07/14 06:42AM
    ransomha

IF Robin comes back with Jason,

For summer i'd like to see:

Jason and Sam
    Robin and Pat
    Carly and Sonny
    Nic and Britt
    Liz and Ric

then we'd have some root worthy couples....at least for awhile...some old school couples that many people enjoyed.

#50   2014/07/23 11:14AM
    ransomha

7-23-

Gotta love the opening.......Scott and Bobbie in bed and Alexis and Julian.
    Same fizzle......no sizzle.....

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list