List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Couples

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Couples

Started by ransomha at 2014/06/21 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:24AM, Views: 5080, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2014/06/24 10:26PM
    Re: Couples
    prussell95

Quote ransomha: How about julian and Nina? That could be really crazy!

Ransomha don't be so quick to call your idea crazy about Julian and Nina because back in the winter I read on website happenings but it was a rumor that Julian was going to find a love interest and it would be Nina Clay.

#32   2014/06/25 03:59AM
    ransomha

Quote prussell95:
    Quote ransomha: How about julian and Nina? That could be really crazy!

Ransomha don't be so quick to call your idea crazy about Julian and Nina because back in the winter I read on website happenings but it was a rumor that Julian was going to find a love interest and it would be Nina Clay.

Really? That would be very interesting.....

#33   2014/06/25 04:00AM
    ransomha

Quote sjogirl: IMO, we need Britt/Nic, Ric/Liz, Maxie/Nathan and Sam/Patrick. I LOVED Julian/Alexis but not since Alexis has not been acting like Alexis and lost her feistiness...when has she ever set back and believed everything some guy told her? I liked the push/pull they had like she had with Jerry and lets face it...Julian is HOT HOT HOT and I loved it when she unsuccessfully tried over and over to fight her attraction to him.

An attraction that had her chose her " attraction "over her daughter...

#34   2014/06/25 09:45AM
    sjogirl

Quote ransomha:
    Quote sjogirl: IMO, we need Britt/Nic, Ric/Liz, Maxie/Nathan and Sam/Patrick. I LOVED Julian/Alexis but not since Alexis has not been acting like Alexis and lost her feistiness...when has she ever set back and believed everything some guy told her? I liked the push/pull they had like she had with Jerry and lets face it...Julian is HOT HOT HOT and I loved it when she unsuccessfully tried over and over to fight her attraction to him.

Yes! thank you ransomha! Who is this woman that looks exactly like Alexis? She is not acting liking her. It would have been so much more interesting had she pushed Julian out of her life for Molly's sake but she still had this draw to him she would have to constantly fight herself over.

I have to say, I had not even considered Julian and Nina, VERY VERY interesting! Just think of the soapy goodness that could happen should he find out she mistreated his daughter and wanted to destroy her.

#35   2014/06/25 10:13AM
    ransomha

Quote sjogirl:
    Quote ransomha:

Yes! thank you ransomha! Who is this woman that looks exactly like Alexis? She is not acting liking her. It would have been so much more interesting had she pushed Julian out of her life for Molly's sake but she still had this draw to him she would have to constantly fight herself over.

I have to say, I had not even considered Julian and Nina, VERY VERY interesting! Just think of the soapy goodness that could happen should he find out she mistreated his daughter and wanted to destroy her.

Mostly with Julian going off screen for awhile, it would have been nice if Alexis would have rebuilt her relationship with Molly. Julian actually encouraged it!

The conflict Julian would have because of how Nina treated Sam could be interesting . Don't know what will become of Sam and Julian's relationship after she finds out what Julian did to Molly's dad. Sam and Molly are close sisters.

#36   2014/06/26 10:24PM
    bklynlady

Quote DeaJordan:
    Quote prussell95: Couple I would like to see together:

Jordan and Julian

Nathan and Maxie

Ava and Sonny because they always argue

There is a jordan and julian YouTube mvid up its Hot

I loved it.

#37   2014/06/27 06:10AM
    ransomha

Quote bklynlady:
    Quote DeaJordan:
    Quote prussell95: Couple I would like to see together:

Jordan and Julian

Nathan and Maxie

Ava and Sonny because they always argue

There is a jordan and julian YouTube mvid up its Hot

I loved it.

Looks like more fans for the Julian and Jordan hook up.......

#38   2014/07/01 06:16AM
    ransomha

The couple with the most air time?

Maxie and Levi.

What's that tell ya?
    We need some couples to root for and we only have Dante and Lulu right now.....

#39   2014/07/02 04:44PM
    ecs7574

Dante and Lulu are getting really, really tedious. Lulu just seems incredibly ungrateful. She gets ONE miracle baby, and that's not enough for her? Give me a break. Poor Dante deserves better than the endless baby stories. Free him!

Maybe he could hook up with Britt or Sabrina? Or Liz or Sam?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/07/02 04:45PM
    #40   2014/07/02 05:00PM
    ransomha

Alexis and Ned.
    She's smart with ned.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list