List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Couples

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Couples

Started by ransomha at 2014/06/21 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:24AM, Views: 5044, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2014/06/23 04:50PM
    Re: Couples
    DeaJordan

Quote prussell95: Couple I would like to see together:

Jordan and Julian

Nathan and Maxie

Ava and Sonny because they always argue

There is a jordan and julian YouTube mvid up its Hot

#22   2014/06/23 05:30PM
    DeaJordan

Quote ransomha:
    Quote DeaJordan: I loved when Mickey Dimond said jordan and julian where getting to friendly. I hope they get even more friendly ..I hope julian opens up to jordan and tells her things he never has told anyone...

I just don't know what she'd see in him.
    He's so weak.
    She already knows he let Ric take the rap for a crime he didn't do and is ok with Ric being dead.
    I don't see that being ok with her.

But, maybe she likes a guy she can control.

What julian did was wrong lying on Ric and hurting Molly to save his kids I didn't like that at all..julian was begin a weak man for his kids so I can't fault him for that..julian probably never been with a woman as strong and forceful as jordan and it's going intriguing to see can julian become a better man for himself ..I don't like prefect characters they can have flaws just as long as the writers don't go to over the top with them and make them boring and unbelievable...I am not the only one loving the ideal of a jordan and julian pairing..

#23   2014/06/23 06:04PM
    ransomha

Quote DeaJordan:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote DeaJordan: I loved when Mickey Dimond said jordan and julian where getting to friendly. I hope they get even more friendly ..I hope julian opens up to jordan and tells her things he never has told anyone...

He's so weak.
    She already knows he let Ric take the rap for a crime he didn't do and is ok with Ric being dead.

What julian did was wrong lying on Ric and hurting Molly to save his kids I didn't like that at all..julian was begin a weak man for his kids so I can't fault him for that..julian probably never been with a woman as strong and forceful as jordan and it's going intriguing to see can julian become a better man for himself ..I don't like prefect characters they can have flaws just as long as the writers don't go to over the top with them and make them boring and unbelievable...I am not the only one loving the ideal of a jordan and julian pairing..

Very true. Jordan may make him a more interesting character.
    He sure like it when she opened her blouse to show him she wasn't wearing a wire. He's attracted that's for sure.
    keeping an open mind.

#24   2014/06/24 03:30AM
    ransomha

Quote DeaJordan:
    Quote ransomha:

He's so weak.

With Luke gone all summer, don't think we'll be seeing much of Julian anyway.
    He'll be "out of town on business" for Mickey.

Guess we'll have to wait on this possible couple but, you're right. They could work.

#25   2014/06/24 06:00AM
    Flying Hawk

Quote ransomha:
    Quote DeaJordan: Jordan/Julian definitely could bring sexy back to PC..The potential is all over them..They are so hawt together in scenes, just a look brings the flames....

Well Julian sure did seem to appreciate what he saw when Jordan proved she wasn't wearing bug that day but, I don't see what she'd see in him.
    She's already seen him weak with Luke and Micky and that's a turn off, mostly for a strong woman like Jordan.

Also TJ being Molly's boyfriend is holding Julian responsible for Ric's death and Jordan and TJ are estranged enough.

ITA Jordan should not be linked with anyone until she reconciles with her son. I hope they don't pair her with Sean.
    Couples I like
    Maxie n Nathan
    Liz n Nik
    Jason n Sam
    Kiki n Michael
    Molly n TJ
    Diane n Max

Couples I would like to see
    Felix n Lucas
    Sam n Patrick
    The Britches n Coleman or Kevin

Couples I dislike
    Carly n Franco
    Maxie n Levi
    Tracy n Fluke
    Nik n the britches
    Nina n anyone

#26   2014/06/24 10:42AM
    ransomha

Quote Flying Hawk:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote DeaJordan: Jordan/Julian definitely could bring sexy back to PC..The potential is all over them..They are so hawt together in scenes, just a look brings the flames....

Well Julian sure did seem to appreciate what he saw when Jordan proved she wasn't wearing bug that day but, I don't see what she'd see in him.
    She's already seen him weak with Luke and Micky and that's a turn off, mostly for a strong woman like Jordan.

Also TJ being Molly's boyfriend is holding Julian responsible for Ric's death and Jordan and TJ are estranged enough.

ITA Jordan should not be linked with anyone until she reconciles with her son. I hope they don't pair her with Sean.
    Couples I like
    Maxie n Nathan
    Liz n Nik
    Jason n Sam
    Kiki n Michael
    Molly n TJ
    Diane n Max

Couples I would like to see
    Felix n Lucas
    Sam n Patrick
    The Britches n Coleman or Kevin

Couples I dislike
    Carly n Franco
    Maxie n Levi
    Tracy n Fluke
    Nik n the britches
    Nina n anyone

Good lists.
    Agree with most.

I LOVE Pat and Robin.....
    Nic is good with either Britt or Liz.

Never liked Colemen and really hoping Jason/ Sam/ and Liz don't have a triangle again.

Depending on how the new Jason acts, he might be good with Robin if things don't work out with Pat or Britt!

#27   2014/06/24 12:36PM
    cardgirl

Couple who I think don't work at all or anymore.
    Tracy and Fluke..hope Luke comes back soon. I like her with Luke.
    Robin and Patrick should be over as so should Britt and Patrick and Patrick and Sabrina.
    Carly and Frano. Although Carly always chooses the wrong men regardless of how it makes her children feel. Her children always come second.

Carly and Sonny been done enough. Move on.

Ava and Morgan....gross gross gross.

Sonny and ANY woman.....gross gross goss and more gross, he needs to keep his swimmers in his own pool.

Michael and Kiki

Sam and Silas BORINGGGG!!!!!!

Liz and Nic he needs to get his stalker behavior under control.

Maxie and Levi...unnecessary and stupid.

Oh and can they please put the kabash on the children's triangle...sickening and not at all cute. Let those children be CHILDREN.

Couples who work or could work.

Liz and Ric hot hot hot.

Lulu and Dante work all right..but are getting boring.

Sam and Patrick

Julian and Alexis if she can refrain for sabotaging herself.

Sabrina and Morgan although he may be to dumb for her.(He may be to dumb for anybody)

Anna and Duke unless Robert ever comes back.

Silas and Nina I think they are fresh and new and really have chemistry together.

Nathan and Maxie unless Spinelli comes back without the twit in tow.

#28   2014/06/24 12:50PM
    ransomha

How about julian and Nina? That could be really crazy!

#29   2014/06/24 03:54PM
    texas beauty

Quote ransomha: The couples we have on the show right now are hard to get excited over.

Dante and Lulu- it's ALL baby talk and rather dull.
    Silas and Sam- seems forced
    Luke and Tracy- He's not Luke and she's not Tracy
    Carly and Franco- NEVER would Carly be with a man that terrorized Jason and had her son raped.
    Julian and Alexis- relationship built on lies
    Levi and Maxie- he's awful
    Doc and Lucy- headed for divorce court
    Robin and Pat= right behind Lucy and Doc
    Anna and Duke- like them but she wants to control him
    Mac and Felicia- oye vey

When the best couple we have is TJ and Molly, I think it's time to bring the sexy back.....

I agree,sexy is a lot better with ratings

#30   2014/06/24 08:52PM
    sjogirl

IMO, we need Britt/Nic, Ric/Liz, Maxie/Nathan and Sam/Patrick. I LOVED Julian/Alexis but not since Alexis has not been acting like Alexis and lost her feistiness...when has she ever set back and believed everything some guy told her? I liked the push/pull they had like she had with Jerry and lets face it...Julian is HOT HOT HOT and I loved it when she unsuccessfully tried over and over to fight her attraction to him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list