List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Couples

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Couples

Started by ransomha at 2014/06/21 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:24AM, Views: 5048, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2014/06/22 01:20PM
    Re: Couples
    ransomha

Quote DeaJordan: Jordan/Julian definitely could bring sexy back to PC..The potential is all over them..They are so hawt together in scenes, just a look brings the flames....

Well Julian sure did seem to appreciate what he saw when Jordan proved she wasn't wearing bug that day but, I don't see what she'd see in him.
    She's already seen him weak with Luke and Micky and that's a turn off, mostly for a strong woman like Jordan.

Also TJ being Molly's boyfriend is holding Julian responsible for Ric's death and Jordan and TJ are estranged enough.

#12   2014/06/22 01:21PM
    ransomha

Quote prussell95: Couple I would like to see together:

Jordan and Julian

Nathan and Maxie

Ava and Sonny because they always argue

Just can't see Sonny moving forward after Ava killed Connie.

#13   2014/06/22 04:35PM
    bklynlady

Jordan and Julian

Maxie and Nathan

Britt and Ric. I hated Nik and Brit. I can't wait for her bad girl plot to get Nik back blows up in her face because I never liked them together.

#14   2014/06/23 04:15AM
    ransomha

Quote bklynlady: Jordan and Julian

Maxie and Nathan

Britt and Ric. I hated Nik and Brit. I can't wait for her bad girl plot to get Nik back blows up in her face because I never liked them together.

Maxie and Nat seem to be a fan fav!

And a few people are suggesting Julian with Jordan. I just can't see her being attracted to him,

As far as Britt and Nic. It works for me because she have him his sexy back. Enjoy BOTH these characters....

#15   2014/06/23 06:41AM
    ransomha

With Julian offering to back off awhile Molly deals with her grief and Alexis choosing him over her, I wonder if that was a turn off to Julian? That she would put him above her grieving teenage daughter?

While Julian seems bummed that he was the reason he got his son shot, Alexis isn't the mom he may have thought she was.

#16   2014/06/23 10:52AM
    ransomha

S C R U B S !!!!!!! Yippie

#17   2014/06/23 02:31PM
    unlimited

Sam and Silas, I really like this couple. I think Sam will be the match Nina needs.

Molly and TJ
    Patrick and Sabrina ( if she comes back, if not...)
    Patrick and Britt

#18   2014/06/23 02:48PM
    DeaJordan

I loved when Mickey Dimond said jordan and julian where getting to friendly. I hope they get even more friendly ..I hope julian opens up to jordan and tells her things he never has told anyone...

#19   2014/06/23 02:53PM
    ransomha

Quote DeaJordan: I loved when Mickey Dimond said jordan and julian where getting to friendly. I hope they get even more friendly ..I hope julian opens up to jordan and tells her things he never has told anyone...

I just don't know what she'd see in him.
    He's so weak.
    She already knows he let Ric take the rap for a crime he didn't do and is ok with Ric being dead.
    I don't see that being ok with her.

But, maybe she likes a guy she can control.

#20   2014/06/23 02:54PM
    ransomha

Quote unlimited: Sam and Silas, I really like this couple. I think Sam will be the match Nina needs.

Molly and TJ
    Patrick and Sabrina ( if she comes back, if not...)
    Patrick and Britt

If things don't work out for Pat and Robin, i'd like to see Pat and Britt give it another try.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list