List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Couples

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Couples

Started by ransomha at 2014/06/21 07:01AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/29 09:24AM, Views: 4958, Replies: 50
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2014/06/21 07:01AM
    Couples
    ransomha

The couples we have on the show right now are hard to get excited over.

Dante and Lulu- it's ALL baby talk and rather dull.
    Silas and Sam- seems forced
    Luke and Tracy- He's not Luke and she's not Tracy
    Carly and Franco- NEVER would Carly be with a man that terrorized Jason and had her son raped.
    Julian and Alexis- relationship built on lies
    Levi and Maxie- he's awful
    Doc and Lucy- headed for divorce court
    Robin and Pat= right behind Lucy and Doc
    Anna and Duke- like them but she wants to control him
    Mac and Felicia- oye vey

When the best couple we have is TJ and Molly, I think it's time to bring the sexy back.....

#2   2014/06/21 09:33AM
    Re: Couples
    ellenymphea

I like Dante and Lulu but I agree that they're making it way too much about babies because they don't fit anywhere else atm. In general tho I think they're a cute and probably the most stable couple in PC right now

I love RH as Franco, I know he did all kinds of awful but brings the laughter and lightens up the show and Carly seems truly happy for once...however, if he starts scheming again then I'll be mad

The other couples you've mentioned are boring or barely worthy of screentime. My two fave couples, Britt/Nik and Liz/Ric are both screwed right now but I hope eventually they bring them back together. Britt adds excitement to Nik's life and Ric adds common sense to Elizabeth's

#3   2014/06/21 01:11PM
    Insxx

Dante and NuLulu is alright nothing hot about them, but yet them are btter than couples on GH. There is no reason why Sam should be with Silas except RC seems to think that KeMo and ME are the hottest thing since cornbread.I know keMo ain't feeling it!I think a great couple would be Maxie and Nathan. The other pairing are nothing but jokes,Including Sam and Silas!

#4   2014/06/22 05:37AM
    ransomha

Quote ellenymphea: I like Dante and Lulu but I agree that they're making it way too much about babies because they don't fit anywhere else atm. In general tho I think they're a cute and probably the most stable couple in PC right now

I love RH as Franco, I know he did all kinds of awful but brings the laughter and lightens up the show and Carly seems truly happy for once...however, if he starts scheming again then I'll be mad

The other couples you've mentioned are boring or barely worthy of screentime. My two fave couples, Britt/Nik and Liz/Ric are both screwed right now but I hope eventually they bring them back together. Britt adds excitement to Nik's life and Ric adds common sense to Elizabeth's

I too liked Britt with Nic but, they aren't together right now. Hopefully soon.
    Never been a fan of Ric's and think Liz shouldn't settle.

Like the not so new Lulu, she always reminds me of an Olsen twin.

#5   2014/06/22 05:40AM
    ransomha

Quote Insxx: Dante and NuLulu is alright nothing hot about them, but yet them are btter than couples on GH. There is no reason why Sam should be with Silas except RC seems to think that KeMo and ME are the hottest thing since cornbread.I know keMo ain't feeling it!I think a great couple would be Maxie and Nathan. The other pairing are nothing but jokes,Including Sam and Silas!

I think Maxie and Nat are going to be fan favorites.
    She'll have dumped Levi and Nat is the whole package.
    haven't read one bad comment about that pairing.

With all this Jason talk, he must be ready to make an appearance.
    Wonder if he'll be the same " stone cold" persona?

What's the odds of 2 dead people breaking up a relationship? ( Silas and Sam....)

#6   2014/06/22 07:48AM
    DeaJordan

Jordan/Julian definitely could bring sexy back to PC..The potential is all over them..They are so hawt together in scenes, just a look brings the flames....

#7   2014/06/22 11:02AM
    prussell95

Quote DeaJordan: Jordan/Julian definitely could bring sexy back to PC..The potential is all over them..They are so hawt together in scenes, just a look brings the flames....

With Alexis and Julian their relationship is built on lies but Jordan and Julian they could make a good couple because Jordan know truth about Julian. Friday when that man name Diamond came in the gallery he told Julian and Jordan that they was becoming too friendly.

#8   2014/06/22 11:10AM
    prussell95

Couple I would like to see together:

Jordan and Julian

Nathan and Maxie

Ava and Sonny because they always argue

#9   2014/06/22 11:22AM
    Halo63

Can't stand "the britch". Nick and Elizabeth need to get together.

#10   2014/06/22 01:18PM
    Living

I am rooting for:
    1- Carly and Franco- They are honest to each other. And they have the best chemistry. Franco was ready to die for Carly.
    2-Sam and Silas- I love their chemistry, and their story is very interesting with the introduction of crazy Nina.
    3-Maxie and Nathan- They have spark but need a good story line.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list