List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILER regarding the secret LUKE is keeping from everybody!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILER regarding the secret LUKE is keeping from everybody!

Started by ex-michel at 2006/11/04 07:42PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 09:01AM, Views: 482, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2006/11/05 07:21AM
    Re: MAJOR, MAJOR SPOILER regarding the secret LUKE is keeping from everybody!
    BabyBlueEyes

is LS49 stand for Laura Spencer "something" and it was the injection they put in her?

that sucks for her children and luke

#2   2006/11/05 07:32AM
    toorobbin

Unfortunately it does.

But if Genie Francis were to stay permanently, then I don't think they wouldn't be having this particular s/l.

Genie doesn't want to leave her family in Maine.

#3   2006/11/05 11:08AM
    Hooty

Thats not a spoiler it was said in one of Luke and Robins conversations last week

#4   2006/11/05 12:47PM
    BabyBlueEyes

then i have bad ears cuz i didn't hear it.

#5   2006/11/05 06:44PM
    Perth

Quote ex-michel:
    Quote Hooty: Thats not a spoiler it was said in one of Luke and Robins conversations last week

Don't remember hearing it! All I heard in that conversation was that if LS 49 didn't work they couldn't use it again (it's a one shot deal). The news here is that LUKE KNOWS IT'S EFFECTS ARE ONLY TEMP AND HAS NOT TOLD ANYONE ELSE!!!
    Not Laura, or her mother or children. He KNOWS she is going to slip back FOR SURE!!!

If they mentioned that already then-
    SORRY
    but like BabyBlueEyes said I sure didn't hear it!!!!

what they talked about it being a "one shot deal" is that if she does infact come to, and if she does remember the whole story of her step father and that makes her go back to basicly being brain dead, they can't give her LS49 again, it only works once.

#6   2006/11/06 09:01AM
    IloveJason

Laura ( Genie)has her own little buisness out in Maine and does not want to be away from her family.That is why she is not staying it has nothing to do with money.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list