List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: LAURAS LEAVING???????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

LAURAS LEAVING???????

Started by sweetcheeks2146 at 2006/11/04 01:01PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/05 02:22PM, Views: 401, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2006/11/04 01:01PM
    LAURAS LEAVING???????
    sweetcheeks2146

I just heard that laura is leaving in 4 weeks why would the writters do that. i mean there ratings are thru the roof right now so why would they make her leave..any ideas

#2   2006/11/04 03:25PM
    Re: LAURAS LEAVING???????
    toorobbin

I think Genie wants too much money for them.

She also doesn't want to leave her home and family in Maine.

#3   2006/11/05 12:51PM
    hopingforsom...

Quote sweetcheeks2146: I just heard that laura is leaving in 4 weeks why would the writters do that. i mean there ratings are thru the roof right now so why would they make her leave..any ideas

no! No! I mean is like Christel separating Lily and Daniel back in September. I mean why are the writers getting my hopes up by having Luke and Laura plans to remarry and only to be shattered with those dreams and I hate Luke with Tracy. For Laura and Luke is meant to be together and she makes him so happy and you can tell that there was a still a flame for her after all these years. So that sucks!

#4   2006/11/05 02:22PM
    ghgal84

I heard that Genie wanted to stay but guza said "there's no room" which is crap, he still wants the mob crap even though most fans are sick of it, at least Diego is leaving. NOw get rid of some other and Genie will fit in, but Guza won't have it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list