List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Guessing Fake Luke

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guessing Fake Luke

Started by eglassman11 at 2014/04/11 08:21AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/20 07:42AM, Views: 10740, Replies: 51
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/11 08:21AM
    Guessing Fake Luke
    eglassman11

It may have been stated before, but fake Luke is almost certainly Anthony Zacharra. Based on his words, sneer, and attitudes toward drugs, it really can't be anyone else. So since they can't use the Cole and his daughter murder anymore, as that is part of the lawsuit, then Johnny should be able to get out of prison. He is the real life husband of Maxie. If he only went to prison for killing his father, then he will be released. Prospect Park will not have much of a case then if Cole and his daughter are not even mentioned.

#2   2014/04/11 08:27AM
    Re: Guessing Fake Luke
    ghfanfare

Johnny did not go to prison for killing his grandfather. He only confessed to the accident that killed Cole and Hope. So yes, he should be out of prison since there is no longer any Cole and Hope. I had hoped we would find out at some point that the killing of AZ was all a hallucination and that Johnny didn't do it.

Not sure Fake Luke is AZ though. I was wondering if he is Julian Jerome's father.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/11 08:29AM
    #3   2014/04/11 10:36AM
    DeviantAuthor

I like the Zacchara bunch. I'd have loved to see more of AZ and Helena back when they were both on. What a pair that would have been.

BB would be very welcome to see on GH again. I liked his character of Johnny.

If faux Luke is AZ, I would be sitting here giggling in a most delighted and gleeful manner and clapping my hands.

#4   2014/04/11 10:50AM
    HarrisCounty

Could Fake Luke be Dr. Pierce Dorman?

Dorman hated Sonny, had a vendetta against the Quatermaines and was a drug dealer.

#5   2014/04/11 11:27AM
    vickidink

Quote eglassman11: It may have been stated before, but fake Luke is almost certainly Anthony Zacharra. Based on his words, sneer, and attitudes toward drugs, it really can't be anyone else. So since they can't use the Cole and his daughter murder anymore, as that is part of the lawsuit, then Johnny should be able to get out of prison. He is the real life husband of Maxie. If he only went to prison for killing his father, then he will be released. Prospect Park will not have much of a case then if Cole and his daughter are not even mentioned.

If I remember correctly, AZ was carted around for a while after he "died". He was at the Quartermaine estate, he was buried in the woods and dug up. Surely they would have known he was dead even if this is a soap opera. If we see "Luke" smelling and admiring Roses it will surely be AZ, but at this point I don't think it is. As sinister as "Luke" is acting I would more likely believe it is Jerry Jax or some other past villain from before I became a GH fan.

#6   2014/04/11 11:33AM
    Nightmoves

Maybe it's Damian Smith come back to claim PC. He's supposedly dead but that makes no difference on this show.

#7   2014/04/11 11:38AM
    Bizlet

Quote vickidink:
    Quote eglassman11: It may have been stated before, but fake Luke is almost certainly Anthony Zacharra. Based on his words, sneer, and attitudes toward drugs, it really can't be anyone else. So since they can't use the Cole and his daughter murder anymore, as that is part of the lawsuit, then Johnny should be able to get out of prison. He is the real life husband of Maxie. If he only went to prison for killing his father, then he will be released. Prospect Park will not have much of a case then if Cole and his daughter are not even mentioned.

If I remember correctly, AZ was carted around for a while after he "died". He was at the Quartermaine estate, he was buried in the woods and dug up. Surely they would have known he was dead even if this is a soap opera. If we see "Luke" smelling and admiring Roses it will surely be AZ, but at this point I don't think it is. As sinister as "Luke" is acting I would more likely believe it is Jerry Jax or some other past villain from before I became a GH fan.

In honor of Weekend at Bernie's 2 they would need to bring back the original AZ if was going to return. LOL.

#8   2014/04/11 11:46AM
    oltllover

I don't know who Fluke really is but I do know that when all is said and done it won't matter. Its obvious that "Luke's" behavior and impatience will be his down fall and this will all be over by summer (to some degree) I just hope that the fallout doesn't hurt Julian, I really hope he is the one to put an end to whatever evil plot crAZy or Bill or Damien Smith or whoever has in mind.

#9   2014/04/11 11:50AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote vickidink:

In honor of Weekend at Bernie's 2 they would need to bring back the original AZ if was going to return. LOL.

OMG I love 'Weekend at Bernie's' one of my favorite movies so funny!

#10   2014/04/11 11:51AM
    Howie79

Quote Nightmoves: Maybe it's Damian Smith come back to claim PC. He's supposedly dead but that makes no difference on this show.

OOOHHH - quite the blast from the past. That would be a good one. I had forgotten about him. And he would have an axe to grind with Sonny.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list