List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who is doing the writing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is doing the writing

Started by PowerPlay at 2014/04/02 07:22AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/02 06:49PM, Views: 867, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2014/04/02 07:22AM
    Who is doing the writing
    PowerPlay

because to me Monica NOT asking Emily about Jason her son was a bit odd. Unless she knew Jason was alive why wouldn't she ask about her son? I just wish they would have written that part in it would have made more sense. Although we know Robin is off saving Jason Monica is not supposed to know or did I miss something?

#2   2014/04/02 07:40AM
    Re: Who is doing the writing
    ChargerGirl

Quote PowerPlay: because to me Monica NOT asking Emily about Jason her son was a bit odd. Unless she knew Jason was alive why wouldn't she ask about her son? I just wish they would have written that part in it would have made more sense. Although we know Robin is off saving Jason Monica is not supposed to know or did I miss something?

I thought that was odd too. Monica said she wanted to die because her family was dead but she didn't mention Jason. They could have showed the back of Jason's head like they did Edward, Lila and Alan taking AJ to heaven but they didn't. Weird.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/04/02 07:45AM
    #3   2014/04/02 08:09AM
    Carolae

I also thought it strange that she didn't mention Jason. Perhaps since there was never a body found, she still has hopes that he is alive somewhere. The writers have made a good number of mistakes; however, this tribute was done very well. I especially liked the touch of having the backs of Lila, Edward and Alan standing there as AJ ascended the stairs....very touching and a beautiful way to end AJ's leaving the show, even though it meant that he die.

#4   2014/04/02 09:16AM
    ChargerGirl

I think yesterday was a prime example of how the writers wasted SK's talent. He was awesome in the scenes with Monica and he had that in him all along. So instead of writing him scenes of that caliber, they had him drunk after being sober for years. Totally awful writing IMO.

#5   2014/04/02 09:29AM
    Bizlet

Quote ChargerGirl: I think yesterday was a prime example of how the writers wasted SK's talent. He was awesome in the scenes with Monica and he had that in him all along. So instead of writing him scenes of that caliber, they had him drunk after being sober for years. Totally awful writing IMO.

I agree AJ could have been given a love story with Liz or even Carly stayed sober and had a less ridiculous story in his quest to take over ELQ than relish.

#6   2014/04/02 01:20PM
    Insxx

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ChargerGirl: I think yesterday was a prime example of how the writers wasted SK's talent. He was awesome in the scenes with Monica and he had that in him all along. So instead of writing him scenes of that caliber, they had him drunk after being sober for years. Totally awful writing IMO.

I agree AJ could have been given a love story with Liz or even Carly stayed sober and had a less ridiculous story in his quest to take over ELQ than relish.

I think they should have went withg AJ and Carly, not Liz. Men don't last on GH with Liz as a partner.

#7   2014/04/02 01:30PM
    stonecoldhot

Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote PowerPlay: because to me Monica NOT asking Emily about Jason her son was a bit odd. Unless she knew Jason was alive why wouldn't she ask about her son? I just wish they would have written that part in it would have made more sense. Although we know Robin is off saving Jason Monica is not supposed to know or did I miss something?

I thought that was odd too. Monica said she wanted to die because her family was dead but she didn't mention Jason. They could have showed the back of Jason's head like they did Edward, Lila and Alan taking AJ to heaven but they didn't. Weird.

Edward, Lila and Alan are dead for sure, not so with Jason, he will be back sooner or later, that's why I feel Emily can never come back, she has been shown as a ghost to many times IMO

#8   2014/04/02 02:57PM
    days4ever2

It's possible the writers did put something in about Monica asking about Jason and maybe Emily skirting the question. Some scenes get cut if they run over. Otherwise maybe the writers left it off no purpose because they want us to still think he is alive (since Robin is trying to save his, right).

#9   2014/04/02 03:07PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote ChargerGirl:

I was mistaken. Monica did mention Jason as a dead family member. But not much else about him.

#10   2014/04/02 04:25PM
    PDragt92

Quote Insxx:
    Quote Bizlet:

I think they should have went withg AJ and Carly, not Liz. Men don't last on GH with Liz as a partner.

HA! I totally agree. Carly and AJ would have been really good. I thought after they had that one night stand together they might of gotten together.. The chemistry was so good between them. Too bad.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list