List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is AJ really dead? spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is AJ really dead? spoiler

Started by corazon at 2014/03/31 03:57PM
    Latest post: 2014/04/01 12:45PM, Views: 2852, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2014/03/31 03:57PM
    Is AJ really dead? spoiler
    corazon

When april l episode was announced, they showed Monica being paged to ICU.. Just a thought that came to me. It could be associated with something else.

#2   2014/03/31 04:00PM
    Re: Is AJ really dead? spoiler
    Layngel

I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand, it would seem like he really is dead this time. But there is the fact that this has happened before, with Monica's help. He was indeed alive. Plus, on soaps, most people never seem to ever stay dead.

#3   2014/03/31 06:49PM
    Casse2go

There is a great probability that Monica has done it again. First, she was just to quick to call her child death. Then she was more loving parent than mourning parent. Factor in that Monica believes Sonny shot AJ and you have a def reason to believe she has once again set up a false death. She was the one close to AJ when he flatlines. And she was willing to say AJ was dead before the Drs. working on him.

Yep! I think Monica just wants to keep AJ from Sonny.

#4   2014/03/31 08:47PM
    Laura6404

maybe she thought michael had made the wrong decision and made plans in advance. i did notice the doctor that called time of death, quickly left the room...didn't stay to comfort the family or monica. and yes, nobody is really dead on a soap.

#5   2014/04/01 12:45PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I hope he is not dead- too maany Qs have died unncessarily. Hopefully it was faked and AJ will be in hiding until SK returns or a good recast is found. I would really hate for him to be dead and then Ava and Sonny both get away with murder.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list