List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who is fake Luke really? (speculation/theories)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who is fake Luke really? (speculation/theories)

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/03/22 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/22 08:55AM, Views: 4846, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2014/03/22 07:04AM
    Who is fake Luke really? (speculation/theories)
    Axl Rose

If anything I think Luke or the man we think is Luke is not really Luke and the real Luke is not at Miscavige anymore but that he is being held prisoner somewhere else while this impostor Luke seemingly takes over the real Luke's life taking over his family essentially stealing his life but also fake Luke is apparently working with Julian Jerome of all people so with that said who do you think "fake Luke" really is?

I think he is either Luke's look-alike cousin Bill Eckert back from the dead and that somehow Bill survived being shot since Bill took a bullet that was meant for Luke and he supposedly died in Luke's arms while Bill's son Sly Eckert looked on, perhaps Bill survived and he ended up faking his death somehow

Or perhaps fake Luke could be somebody else that had plastic surgery to look just like Luke but who would go to all that trouble?

Perhaps fake Luke is really Jerry Jacks, that Jerry could have had plastic surgery to make himself look like Luke, or perhaps fake Luke is really Anthony Zacchara and that Anthony somehow survived being shot by his grandson Johnny and that he somehow survived being buried alive by Heather hey stranger things have happened

#2   2014/03/22 08:27AM
    Re: Who is fake Luke really? (speculation/theories)
    ransomha

I rule out Faison as I don't think he'd have made those sexual remarks about his daughter.

I'm thinking Bill Eckert, returned from the dead......

#3   2014/03/22 08:55AM
    Re: Who is fake Luke really? (speculation/theories)
    Axl Rose

Then why would Bill Eckert work with Julian Jerome to take down Sonny? Or why would Bill want to take over his cousin Luke's life essentially destroying it piece by piece?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list