List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Speculation: I think I know who is framing Silas.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Speculation: I think I know who is framing Silas.

Started by Nayr at 2014/03/18 12:54PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/18 02:26PM, Views: 661, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2014/03/18 12:54PM
    Speculation: I think I know who is framing Silas.
    Nayr

Madeline Reeves. Nina's mother.

Why? Because Nina left him their entire family fortune.

But, how would Nina be able to give their entire family estate? Unless when her father died, he left everything to her and disinherited Madeline.

If Nina died and Silas went to prison for her murder, she would be left in control of the Reeves' fortune.

It's all about the money.

Madeline might have killed her own husband too for the money, because maybe James/Nathan wasn't his son. And she didn't know about his own will.

#2   2014/03/18 01:05PM
    Re: Speculation: I think I know who is framing Silas.
    oltllover

Quote Nayr: Madeline Reeves. Nina's mother.

But, how would Nina be able to give their entire family estate? Unless when her father died, he left everything to her and disinherited Madeline.

If Nina died and Silas went to prison for her murder, she would be left in control of the Reeves' fortune.

Madeline might have killed her own husband too for the money, because maybe James/Nathan wasn't his son. And she didn't know about his own will.

I think this is a very good theory. It can't just be about getting "justice" for Nina.

#3   2014/03/18 01:10PM
    iluvtad

Quote oltllover:

I think this is a very good theory. It can't just be about getting "justice" for Nina.

Totally agree. And also, I just wanted to say how beautiful Donna Mills still is, wow.

#4   2014/03/18 01:23PM
    Nayr

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote oltllover:

Totally agree. And also, I just wanted to say how beautiful Donna Mills still is, wow.

Desire is source of all darkness in the world. Greed and lust, apathy and mistrust, can make even the most kind of persons come unfurled.

And little James probably has no idea because Joan Crawford here indoctrinated him against Silas his whole life.

#5   2014/03/18 01:26PM
    Bizlet

Follow the money. Silas was wiling sign over everything if he could just see Nina, but Madeline denied his request. So that is my theory now it has to be about the money.

#6   2014/03/18 01:33PM
    Trueheart 6

I believe that she is strictly out for the money and she is using her poor son who just a pawn to blame Silas. I believe what a lot of others believe that she tried to kill Nina for the money. I'm glad that they chose Donna Mills, she is a great actress and this part is done in true Abby Ewing fashion. This scenario is made for her.

#7   2014/03/18 01:41PM
    oltllover

Quote Trueheart 6: I believe that she is strictly out for the money and she is using her poor son who just a pawn to blame Silas. I believe what a lot of others believe that she tried to kill Nina for the money. I'm glad that they chose Donna Mills, she is a great actress and this part is done in true Abby Ewing fashion. This scenario is made for her.

that is so true, its been way to many years since Knots was on but its like she never left that kind of role. I think this could be really good.

#8   2014/03/18 02:26PM
    Bizlet

I have been enjoying the reboot of Dallas. Maybe TNT will reboot Knots Landing with Donna Mills after this appearance.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list