List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/03/17 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 10:36AM, Views: 2331, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2014/03/20 06:58AM
    Re: I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote Bizlet:
    I know the fact that just keeps going. I wonder pre message board were people writing letters to ABC at their disbelief that Tracy could be pregnant with Paul Hornsby's baby in 1992. Jane Eliot was 45 when Tracy had Dillion. I found that story entertaining Ned calling Paul dad.

I loved that story too.

Thanks for the reminder about a SOAP character having a baby when she was 45! Oh right, it was the actress who was 45.... character could have been 40, but I digress. The point STILL being that the real actors' age is irrelevant.

Yes I agree the actor real age is irrelevant.

#52   2014/03/20 07:06AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote theresao:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ChargerGirl: After reading here how some feel that Madeline is 74 because Donna Mills is, I decided to see if GH had an age for Madeline. While I didn't find how old Madeline is supposed to be I did find that a Donna Mills is NOT 74 . She is actually 3 months into her 73rd year since her birthday is December 1, 1940. Not that it's a huge deal but who wants it said they are older than they actually are? Also I found out the reason she is so hot for the money. Because her husband died and left zilch to Madeline and Nathan. They are dirt poor! Just for the record, there was no mention of Nathan being anyone other than her son.

Thanks for this... also wanted to add (although I KNOW it won't matter for some because they are blind to reason ), but JUST because and ACTRESS is a certain age does NOT mean her character is the same age. Madeline could be ANYWHERE from in her upper 50's to 70, it has not been said how old she is and the argument of her exact age is IRRELEVANT.

The actress who played Connie was quite a bit younger than Sonny.... yet we knew her character to be around the same age as he since they dated when they were teenagers. You just had to assume she'd either had a lot of work done, or she simply aged well. Her real life age was also IRRELEVANT.

Exactly JD. PS the actor who plays Brad is 40 IRL yet is playing a late 20 something on GH.

The actor who plays 16 year old TJ is actually 21 and is one of the reasons I'm not happy with him and 15 1/2 yo HP playing love scenes.

And while Lulu is younger than Maxie, ER is 4 years older than KS.

In soaps age is relevant to the character not the actor.

So until they show otherwise, Madeline is Nathan's mother.

This is just another nonsensical argument that will go round and round and round and round . And really what does it matter mother, grandmother just get on with the storyline.

I know the fact that just keeps going. I wonder pre message board were people writing letters to ABC at their disbelief that Tracy could be pregnant with Paul Hornsby's baby in 1992. Jane Eliot was 45 when Tracy had Dillion. I found that story entertaining Ned calling Paul dad.

great point.

#53   2014/03/20 07:12AM
    oltllover

On a side note should we still be calling him Nathan or should we say James, I don't like NatE and if he sticks around will the show change it back to James since that is his birth name and he only uses Nathan West because of his family being some big shot money makers and he didn't want Silas to know who he really was which I guess means that Silas knew Nina had a brother(or whatever) named James because why also change your first name.

#54   2014/03/20 09:57AM
    oltllover

Donna Mills interview with tvguide.com/News/Donna-Mills-General-Hospital-Knots-Landing-Alum-1079412.aspx
    pretty much confirms things(spoilerish for those who don't want to know)

#55   2014/03/20 10:16AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: Donna Mills interview with tvguide.com/News/Donna-Mills-General-Hospital-Knots-Landing-Alum-1079412.aspx

Not very spoilerish.... just more confirmation of the obvious IMO.

What stands out the most is that this real life woman's REAL LIFE only daughter just went away to college! And it's being said she's WAY too old to be Nathan's mother.

#56   2014/03/20 10:17AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover: On a side note should we still be calling him Nathan or should we say James, I don't like NatE and if he sticks around will the show change it back to James since that is his birth name and he only uses Nathan West because of his family being some big shot money makers and he didn't want Silas to know who he really was which I guess means that Silas knew Nina had a brother(or whatever) named James because why also change your first name.

Nathan (James) made reference to the fact that IF Silas remembered Nina had a little brother, he'd remember the name James.

#57   2014/03/20 10:18AM
    ransomha

Great twist would be for Madeline to turn out to be Ric and Sonny's mom!
    Would love for that show down!

#58   2014/03/20 10:22AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover: Donna Mills interview with tvguide.com/News/Donna-Mills-General-Hospital-Knots-Landing-Alum-1079412.aspx

What stands out the most is that this real life woman's REAL LIFE only daughter just went away to college! And it's being said she's WAY too old to be Nathan's mother.

maybe not so spoilerish unless anyone hasn't figured out the obvious but I play it safe. and since young Mr. Reeves was left out($$$) it kind of tells you something else about who he may be related to or not related to, if you get my meaning.

#59   2014/03/20 10:25AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover: On a side note should we still be calling him Nathan or should we say James, I don't like NatE and if he sticks around will the show change it back to James since that is his birth name and he only uses Nathan West because of his family being some big shot money makers and he didn't want Silas to know who he really was which I guess means that Silas knew Nina had a brother(or whatever) named James because why also change your first name.

Nathan (James) made reference to the fact that IF Silas remembered Nina had a little brother, he'd remember the name James.

Oh yea, thats right so I guess that means Silas ain't the daddy. At least that speculation can stop.

#60   2014/03/20 10:26AM
    Nightmoves

Quote JaneDoe:

I thought the same thing...Now if we could just move on from this

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list