List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/03/17 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 10:36AM, Views: 2420, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #21   2014/03/18 04:45AM
    Re: I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha: I think Madeline has been filling Nat's head for years and his memories may be the memories of what she wants him to remember.
    Like hearing a story your whole life, you believe it's true .

When would she have had him change his name?
    Anna didn't see that in his file?
    Did she have him change it as a kid? Before the police academy?
    More of her manipulation?

I thought that I heard Nathan say to his mother that HE got the job in PC using his middle name and his mother's maiden name. I didn't hear any words of how SHE told him to change his name. Did I miss something? And as for older women having children, my mom gave birth to my little sister, the last child she bore, 2 months before she turned 40 years old. This happend in 1968 before it was popular for women to put their childbearing on hold. It may turn out that Nathan is not her son but I see no reason why he can't be.

Madeline would have been in her 50's not 40.
    IMO that's a BIG difference.

You are correct, he did change his name but, I do believe he lived his whole life listening to his mother's revenge plans.

At 5 he wouldn't have understood.

The actor who plays NW is 29 DM is 70 on the nose

70-30=40 or 40+30=70 she would have been 40 not 50.

math 101.

Exactly

she looks darn good for 70 not that it matters because no one is the age they are supposed to be on soaps for all we know she got knocked up when she was a teen and had Nina which would make her 60ish but hey its always something

#22   2014/03/18 04:57AM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote ChargerGirl:
    Quote ransomha: I think Madeline has been filling Nat's head for years and his memories may be the memories of what she wants him to remember.
    Like hearing a story your whole life, you believe it's true .

When would she have had him change his name?
    Anna didn't see that in his file?
    Did she have him change it as a kid? Before the police academy?
    More of her manipulation?

I thought that I heard Nathan say to his mother that HE got the job in PC using his middle name and his mother's maiden name. I didn't hear any words of how SHE told him to change his name. Did I miss something? And as for older women having children, my mom gave birth to my little sister, the last child she bore, 2 months before she turned 40 years old. This happend in 1968 before it was popular for women to put their childbearing on hold. It may turn out that Nathan is not her son but I see no reason why he can't be.

Madeline would have been in her 50's not 40.
    IMO that's a BIG difference.

You are correct, he did change his name but, I do believe he lived his whole life listening to his mother's revenge plans.

At 5 he wouldn't have understood.

The actor who plays NW is 29 DM is 70 on the nose

70-30=40 or 40+30=70 she would have been 40 not 50.

math 101.

Exactly

she looks darn good for 70 not that it matters because no one is the age they are supposed to be on soaps for all we know she got knocked up when she was a teen and had Nina which would make her 60ish but hey its always something

She could pass for mid early to mid 60's so it is moot what her actual age is. She looks great for her for age.

#23   2014/03/18 07:44AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:

It sure is. Nothing can ever be as it's shown or written, because that would just be too easy and ridiculous.

Older women have babies EVERY DAY! Just because the woman is in her 70's in real life does not mean her character is. Nathan is a detective.... something you just don't come out of college and go right into doing. You have to earn it, so I'm assuming he's got to be closer to 30 than 20. No big mystery here IMO.

#24   2014/03/18 07:55AM
    Bizlet

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

It sure is. Nothing can ever be as it's shown or written, because that would just be too easy and ridiculous.

Older women have babies EVERY DAY! Just because the woman is in her 70's in real life does not mean her character is. Nathan is a detective.... something you just don't come out of college and go right into doing. You have to earn it, so I'm assuming he's got to be closer to 30 than 20. No big mystery here IMO.

All I know is last week some of the same posters were saying there was no way Nathan could be Nina's son, bc he looked too old now he looks too young to be DM son some people just want to fight on here. Bottom line in reality it is possible for a woman who is 40 to 45 to have a child my sister in law was 45.

DM does not look 74 she could pass for 60 so what does it matter. When they said she was joining the cast I thought she was going to be Olivia Jerome I did not realize that she was in her 70's.

#25   2014/03/18 08:00AM
    oltllover

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

I'm not even sure why some need to make an issue of this, maybe they are just disappointed that she is probably not the mystery shooter.

#26   2014/03/18 08:03AM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

All I know is last week some of the same posters were saying there was no way Nathan could be Nina's son, bc he looked too old now he looks too young to be DM son some people just want to fight on here. Bottom line in reality it is possible for a woman who is 40 to 45 to have a child my sister in law was 45.

DM does not look 74 she could pass for 60 so what does it matter. When they said she was joining the cast I thought she was going to be Olivia Jerome I did not realize that she was in her 70's.

I had that same thought about the too old last week now not old enough funny how that works.

#27   2014/03/18 08:04AM
    ransomha

I was thinking Madeline was the shooter too!

#28   2014/03/18 08:06AM
    JaneDoe

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote oltllover:

I had that same thought about the too old last week now not old enough funny how that works.

I remember that. Too old one week, too young the next. Whatever fits in the mold....

#29   2014/03/18 08:10AM
    Lialovessoaps

Quote Axl Rose: If anything I don't think Madeline is really Nathan's mother, I think if anything my theory is this that Nina is really Nathan's biological mother and that Madeline raised Nathan as her son and Nathan grew up thinking Nina was his sister but she is really biologically his mother I think and that Madeline she is really Nathan's grandmother not his mother

Similar to Johnny when he thought Anthony was his father but turned out Anthony was his grandfather

I thought about that when she told him Nina was there loving him his entire life. First day of school etc. Things a mother does.

#30   2014/03/18 08:12AM
    ransomha

Quote Lialovessoaps:
    Quote Axl Rose: If anything I don't think Madeline is really Nathan's mother, I think if anything my theory is this that Nina is really Nathan's biological mother and that Madeline raised Nathan as her son and Nathan grew up thinking Nina was his sister but she is really biologically his mother I think and that Madeline she is really Nathan's grandmother not his mother

Similar to Johnny when he thought Anthony was his father but turned out Anthony was his grandfather

I thought about that when she told him Nina was there loving him his entire life. First day of school etc. Things a mother does.

I'm not convinced that Nina is his mother yet, but Madeline as his mother just doesn't work.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list