List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother

Started by Axl Rose at 2014/03/17 04:03PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/20 10:36AM, Views: 2326, Replies: 61
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2014/03/17 04:03PM
    I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother
    Axl Rose

If anything I don't think Madeline is really Nathan's mother, I think if anything my theory is this that Nina is really Nathan's biological mother and that Madeline raised Nathan as her son and Nathan grew up thinking Nina was his sister but she is really biologically his mother I think and that Madeline she is really Nathan's grandmother not his mother

Similar to Johnny when he thought Anthony was his father but turned out Anthony was his grandfather

#2   2014/03/17 04:18PM
    Re: I think Madeline is Nathan's grandmother
    Axl Rose

Nina being Nathan's mother makes more sense than Madeline being his mother

#3   2014/03/17 04:24PM
    oltllover

Even if that is the case that has nothing to do with Silas because if Nathan/James spent time with Nina then clearly he was born before Silas was in the picture and it doesn't change the fact that Madeline is probably the one behind the frame job for the money. Unless DM is staying long term and unless they cast a Nina it doesn't really matter. IMO

#4   2014/03/17 04:37PM
    ransomha

Quote Axl Rose: Nina being Nathan's mother makes more sense than Madeline being his mother

How about if Nina just found out she was pregnant when she went into the coma and Silas never even knew?

She's been in the coma over 20 years.....how much over?

Maddie is raising the baby as her own and Silas and Nat don't know.....

I agree, Maddie as Nats mom just doesn't work.

#5   2014/03/17 04:41PM
    oltllover

Oh good heavens, Nathan remembers spending time with Nina there is a picture of them together if she has been in a coma this whole time then how could he be Silas' and how could he have memories of her.

#6   2014/03/17 05:02PM
    Bizlet

Why do people find it so hard to believe that woman in late 30's early 40's might have child? How was Alexis when she had Molly?

#7   2014/03/17 05:06PM
    oltllover

Quote Bizlet: Why do people find it so hard to believe that woman in late 30's early 40's might have child? How was Alexis when she had Molly?

I don't know. I believe that she is his mom(Madeline) but I don't think it even matters because he is NOT Silas' so what would the point be in making Nina his mom and not the sister. I think its likely that mom has been filling James/Nathan's head with lis all these years and its about the money. Hey remember that really brief s/l about Helena having that really young daughter I think her name was Cassandra.....

#8   2014/03/17 05:27PM
    Bizlet

Quote oltllover:
    Quote Bizlet: Why do people find it so hard to believe that woman in late 30's early 40's might have child? How was Alexis when she had Molly?

I don't know. I believe that she is his mom(Madeline) but I don't think it even matters because he is NOT Silas' so what would the point be in making Nina his mom and not the sister. I think its likely that mom has been filling James/Nathan's head with lis all these years and its about the money. Hey remember that really brief s/l about Helena having that really young daughter I think her name was Cassandra.....

I agree the mom has been filing his head with these lies that Silas was only after Nina's money.

No I don't remember the Cassandra SL.

#9   2014/03/17 06:06PM
    HOT PINK

Quote oltllover:

I agree with you, oltllover. My grandmother was still having children when three of her daughters were having children. So, I don't think it's implausible that Madeline is Nathan's mother. I've always felt that he is Nina's brother, and that is why he is so hellbent on arresting Silas. I'm sure Madeline has spent the past 20 years filling Nathan's head with all kinds of lies about Silas.

I think Silas may have rebuffed Madeline's advances before (or after) he married Nina, and that's why she hates him so much. We all know the saying, "A woman scorned....."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/03/17 06:07PM
    #10   2014/03/17 06:19PM
    ransomha

I think Madeline has been filling Nat's head for years and his memories may be the memories of what she wants him to remember.
    Like hearing a story your whole life, you believe it's true .

When would she have had him change his name?
    Anna didn't see that in his file?
    Did she have him change it as a kid? Before the police academy?
    More of her manipulation?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list