List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is AJ dead?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is AJ dead?

Started by corazon at 2014/03/04 03:28PM
    Latest post: 2014/03/05 05:28AM, Views: 1563, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2014/03/04 03:28PM
    Is AJ dead?
    corazon

Is AJ being written off of gh? Or will he survive the bullet?

#2   2014/03/04 03:49PM
    Re: Is AJ dead?
    TJM0324

I hope he survives. I want him to stay and see some of the Q's with more stay lines.

#3   2014/03/04 03:56PM
    ashuri-chan

I doubt it. He's a major character and there is still a lot to use him for. Plus there haven't been any news on the actor leaving.

#4   2014/03/04 04:04PM
    meowbowow

Quote corazon: Is AJ being written off of gh? Or will he survive the bullet?

IDK but I hope he dies because I'm sick to death of him being constantly drunk.

#5   2014/03/04 04:19PM
    oltllover

There were some rumors about him leaving but I haven't read anything official. If he is sticking around maybe this will finally be the thing that sobers him up.

#6   2014/03/04 05:01PM
    Feliciena

I have he was leaving but not sure. He is going to be in critical condition & next week take a turn for the worse which is not good. Don't really know if it is true but I sure hope not. I'm still hoping they redeem AJ & really turn his life around as I really like him.

#7   2014/03/04 05:18PM
    Feliciena

Quote Feliciena: I have he was leaving but not sure. He is going to be in critical condition & next week take a turn for the worse which is not good. Don't really know if it is true but I sure hope not. I'm still hoping they redeem AJ & really turn his life around as I really like him.

Hope I'm not in trouble. I just read things on facebook & don't have any idea what is true or not. I have no idea if AJ dies or not although I wish there was a spoiler that would let me know as I'm dying to know.

#8   2014/03/04 06:25PM
    aquablue

A few weeks before he went to jail, for killing Connie I read in Soap digest that he was leaving. So I assumed when he was gone so long and never mentioned at the time that he was gone. Then he came back, so I was thinking they were going to kill him, and of course as many have already said Ava will take the blame. Blah Blah Blah boring......

Sonny needs to be hit hard taken down a peg or two. I would love love to see Michael get real dark and take a turn for not evil but dark creepy and maybe do something awful to Sonny. The actor has it in him to get real mean and devilish. No one every gave AJ a shot at all they just kept beating him down, it was horrible how Carly and Sonny, Tracy treated him. None of them would take responsibility for their behavior and move forward.

Oh and AVA needs to GO. I am so over her and Julian and for crying out loud Alexis shouldn't you know better ... Rant for another day.

#9   2014/03/04 10:17PM
    eglassman11

Killing A.J., a legacy character, would be similar to killing off Diana Taylor.

#10   2014/03/05 05:28AM
    theresao

To bring AJ back from the "dead" only to "kill" him again shortly thereafter seems kind of ridiculous to me. Unless of course there are behind the scene issues we are not aware of that is causing them to write out SK.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list