List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What is going on with Luke?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What is going on with Luke?

Started by violetturtle at 2014/02/21 07:27AM
    Latest post: 2014/02/21 01:17PM, Views: 2927, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2014/02/21 07:27AM
    What is going on with Luke?
    violetturtle

>( He looks like a red-eyed crazy...I wonder if they are going to have him "forget" he loves Tracy...just the way he kept looking when she was hugging him. And he keeps looking around like he doesn't know what's going on. Hope they don't turn him evil or weird.

#2   2014/02/21 07:46AM
    Re: What is going on with Luke?
    stonecoldhot

Quote violetturtle: He looks like a red-eyed crazy...I wonder if they are going to have him "forget" he loves Tracy...just the way he kept looking when she was hugging him. And he keeps looking around like he doesn't know what's going on. Hope they don't turn him evil or weird.

It sounded strange for Luke to call Lulu, Lesley, even if that's her name, I hope he doesn't get Olivia`s problem, with the visions

#3   2014/02/21 07:53AM
    Howie79

I think that Luke is going to have had some "treatments" while he way staying at Miscavige (sp?). He was obviously drugged, but maybe he also had electric shock treatment or something else that will have altered his personality. It actually would be interesting to see AG stretch his acting legs and do a different type of s/l for Luke.

#4   2014/02/21 08:37AM
    oltllover

Quote Howie79: I think that Luke is going to have had some "treatments" while he way staying at Miscavige (sp?). He was obviously drugged, but maybe he also had electric shock treatment or something else that will have altered his personality. It actually would be interesting to see AG stretch his acting legs and do a different type of s/l for Luke.

I wonder if this is just a set up for AG to go on one of his extended vacations maybe he will need to go to some kind of rehab for what ever it is they were drugging him with. The usual jewelery caper that they use to writ him of is getting old.

#5   2014/02/21 08:44AM
    Bettie Davis

I did a spoiler a while back where they said the Luke we were watching now isn't the same, it had something to do with the poison in the earing, like for instant when he told Laura he has moved on and she should too, wasn't the real Luke, and when he told Tracy he loved her, he wasn't himself the true Luke, I know its confusing but that is what I wrote at the time.

#6   2014/02/21 09:19AM
    Layngel

Quote stonecoldhot:
    Quote violetturtle: He looks like a red-eyed crazy...I wonder if they are going to have him "forget" he loves Tracy...just the way he kept looking when she was hugging him. And he keeps looking around like he doesn't know what's going on. Hope they don't turn him evil or weird.

It sounded strange for Luke to call Lulu, Lesley, even if that's her name, I hope he doesn't get Olivia`s problem, with the visions

Oh I hope not either.

#7   2014/02/21 09:20AM
    Layngel

It looked like to me they gave him shock treatment or something. Fried his brain and altered his personality perhaps.

#8   2014/02/21 09:21AM
    Layngel

Quote Howie79: I think that Luke is going to have had some "treatments" while he way staying at Miscavige (sp?). He was obviously drugged, but maybe he also had electric shock treatment or something else that will have altered his personality. It actually would be interesting to see AG stretch his acting legs and do a different type of s/l for Luke.

I agree.

#9   2014/02/21 09:27AM
    Howie79

Quote oltllover:

I wonder if this is just a set up for AG to go on one of his extended vacations maybe he will need to go to some kind of rehab for what ever it is they were drugging him with. The usual jewelery caper that they use to writ him of is getting old.

I know. But I think that he just came back from his "winter break" and wouldn't be due for his "summer break" til May or June. I was hoping that maybe they would give him something other than his usual same old story.

#10   2014/02/21 09:27AM
    oltllover

I know its wrong but I thought it was a little funny when he was all where am I, who am I... looking around. but what I don't get is he didn't seem that bad when scotty first found him so when did he take a turn for the worst and why didn't they drug scotty.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list