List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: HI New here

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HI New here

Started by soapbubbles at 2006/11/02 10:30AM
    Latest post: 2006/11/07 03:08PM, Views: 624, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/11/02 10:30AM
    HI New here
    soapbubbles

3) Hope to have fun here.
    How is everyone?

#2   2006/11/02 10:56AM
    Re: HI New here
    Maranda

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too...actually new to the whole bloging thing but everyone here seems pretty nice, I was on another site and people got down right mean about the characters they like/did not like...so far everyone here is pretty respectful while still stating there opinion.

~Maranda

#3   2006/11/02 02:55PM
    IloveJason

ME TOO! But i am loving this website my sister in law told me about it and i am addicted..someone call REHAB///LOL

#4   2006/11/02 03:26PM
    BabyBlueEyes

i'm doing good today, i just got home from school and am gonna be watching GH tonight on soapnet! i love this website too BTW. it's great to chat with people that watch gh like you do, right?!

#5   2006/11/02 03:30PM
    toorobbin

Welcome to the board.

I'm in Florida. Home of Micky.

#6   2006/11/02 04:10PM
    sdeshazo

Hi Iam new myself. Iam at work most of the time. But I own the company so I visit here every now and then. I love Jason and Sam.

#7   2006/11/04 04:16PM
    jazzmin

hi everyone. I am new too. my boyfriend is tired of me talking to him about general hospital so i thought i would talk to to people who care like i do.

#8   2006/11/05 12:20PM
    luvnikcass

I am new here too. I like this place. People are mean in the other ones. I am a huge Nikolas fan. I like him and Emily together but I wish they would bring a new woman on for him. Like, me.

#9   2006/11/05 07:15PM
    R.J.

Quote luvnikcass: I am new here too. I like this place. People are mean in the other ones. I am a huge Nikolas fan. I like him and Emily together but I wish they would bring a new woman on for him. Like, me.

HI, I joined I think a couple of months ago and everyone is very kind and its nice to be able to talk about your favorite things and everyone is cool with your opinion have fun to you all. RJ

#10   2006/11/06 07:42AM
    jcrobinson

Welcome to all newcomers! We are thrilled to have you. I'm a lifer GH fan and am thrilled to write the daily recaps for you.

Please don't be discouraged if you notice that some of our normally wonderful posters are getting a little mean. It seems this whole Jason/Elizabeth/Sam storyline is bringing out the worst in people. We are working to eliminate some posters from our board if they can't use them in the respectful way that Soaps.com operates. This is supposed to be fun!

Glad to have you!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list